Gas surcharge, thanks to Joe

Non liberal

Well, the idiots got what they wanted. Now we all have to pay for it. Too bad the :censored2:s only care about the ones too sorry to work.
The open society loving, new world order wants to pound the working class into the ground. How dare we want to receive a better life by working for it. They think that all we should want is the freedom of not having to do anything so we can all be “equal” and just receive our free rations from the government. The elites in power have made their money and don’t want anymore competition. All we’re doing is using up their natural resources and polluting their planet, lol. All they can do to keep this charade going is keep printing money, which they know is unsustainable. Eventually it’s going to come crashing down.

PASinterference

Yes, I know I'm working late.
The open society loving, new world order wants to pound the working class into the ground. How dare we want to receive a better life by working for it. They think that all we should want is the freedom of not having to do anything so we can all be “equal” and just receive our free rations from the government. The elites in power have made their money and don’t want anymore competition. All we’re doing is using up their natural resources and polluting their planet, lol. All they can do to keep this charade going is keep printing money, which they know is unsustainable. Eventually it’s going to come crashing down.
I don't think they have enough sense to know it's unsustainable. Just print more money to give away to buy votes.

Gotta Go

D3B15FE8-4F74-43C0-BD78-EDC45C2BC0AA.jpeg

Gotta Go

According to AAA's “Cold Weather Can Cut Electric Car Range by Over 40%”, EVs often lose 12% of their range in cold weather, but the loss leaps to 41% with the heater on full blast.

Non liberal

Just like a cell phone & diad
Lol, and somehow there are enough morons in this country (supposedly) to keep electing these incompetent people. Did you see Winnebago’s new electric rv? It has a 140 mile range. Boy, if you went anywhere in the winter, you might not even make it to the interstate.😂

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Lol, and somehow there are enough morons in this country (supposedly) to keep electing these incompetent people. Did you see Winnebago’s new electric rv? It has a 140 mile range. Boy, if you went anywhere in the winter, you might not even make it to the interstate.😂
200 miles with the generator running at full blast.

RVgenerator-1024x683.jpg

Non liberal

I can get power anywhere.

You can get gas only from gas pumps that require a worldwide supply line AND electricity to work.
You can get power anywhere? How about when some random night you come home and your power is out? After you worked 14 hrs? Guess your just going to go to the nearest supercharging station at 3 am? No thanks, not me. I’ll take my 38 gallon gas tank that lasts me for 10 days at a time. I mean gas stations have been around for like 100 yrs. I’ll take my chances with the pumps.

wilberforce15

You can get power anywhere? How about when some random night you come home and your power is out? After you worked 14 hrs? Guess your just going to go to the nearest supercharging station at 3 am? No thanks, not me. I’ll take my 38 gallon gas tank that lasts me for 10 days at a time. I mean gas stations have been around for like 100 yrs. I’ll take my chances with the pumps.
Yes, actually, I can get power from my own home.

Your input requires supply chains and electricity.

Mine only requires electricity.

20 years into the zombie apocalypse, my car still works fine.