Getting it in.

Bringitback

Does anyone else just wonder how some people can go out with 20 stops. Make 12 hours, but some people go out with over 100 stops and make 7 hours. Btw this ladies and gentlemen is FedEx logic. "Change my mind"

Signed bringitback

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
tenor.gif

Who hurt you?

FedExMan

Does anyone else just wonder how some people can go out with 20 stops. Make 12 hours, but some people go out with over 100 stops and make 7 hours. Btw this ladies and gentlemen is FedEx logic. "Change my mind"

Signed bringitback
How dare you sir! I go out with 25 stops and get 12 hours because my manager says I’m a 10 hour route minus the stem times and courier clerical. I walk around at the building until I’m satisfied. I’m too nosey, I like to see who else is out there getting it in. I hate competition plus the pay is really great after my shorts turn brown when I start making UPS regular time money on OT.

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
Lmao, it's funny that you think that. I was actually just curious to see what kind of nonsense I could start
Good for you....

But...

Don't backtrack now.

There's truth in your post.

Your coworker who does less bothers you.

There there.

The interwebs are here to wipe your tears

tenor.gif

MassWineGuy

If I have 20 rural stops many miles apart, it’ll take time. If 100 stops are close together (city streets, industrial parks), it’s possible to be quick.I know some drivers in Maine and Vermont put on 300 miles a day.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge

Signed bringitback
I think fedex sucks and your uniforms are purple