Getting it in.

fdxsux

Does anyone else just wonder how some people can go out with 20 stops. Make 12 hours, but some people go out with over 100 stops and make 7 hours. Btw this ladies and gentlemen is FedEx logic. "Change my mind"

Signed bringitback
Don’t hate the player, hate the game. Why would you do anymore than you have to at FedEx? You’ll get the same lousy raise either way. Some people just learn this more quickly than others. Took me way to long.

!Retired!

Does anyone else just wonder how some people can go out with 20 stops. Make 12 hours, but some people go out with over 100 stops and make 7 hours. Btw this ladies and gentlemen is FedEx logic. "Change my mind"

Signed bringitback
I guess you have the misconception that all routes do the same SPH.
I’m told P1 commit time in Parts of New Mexico is 16:30. Mind blown.
When I worked down south, my last 2 towns were 16:00 P1 commit. From my last stop to the station, with no stops would take me 3 hours

Bringitback

Don’t hate the player, hate the game. Why would you do anymore than you have to at FedEx? You’ll get the same lousy raise either way. Some people just learn this more quickly than others. Took me way to long.
Sir, I do not hate the player. I love the game. Do you at least like brown shorts time though? You sir are my friend in this lmao. I'm glad you learned.

Serf

I guess you have the misconception that all routes do the same SPH.

When I worked down south, my last 2 towns were 16:00 P1 commit. From my last stop to the station, with no stops would take me 3 hours
Wild. Such a different operation. My neck of the woods it’s dense & tight.

McFeely

Huge Member
I used to run a 16:30 commit area that had an oncall cutoff time of 10:00. Funny thing was it was my last zip code of the day and I didn’t even start it until about 14:30.

Serf

Same in NC, in fact we have 1630 areas that are closer to the Station than 1200 areas(fedex logic)
I take for granted being in a dense and tight area. If I was that rural, I’d have a survival go back in my truck. Extra heavy blanket, extra water, mobile charger, snacks.

FedexCares

Domicile routes is where it’s at. I really miss my old route at times looking back, as i still feel I had one of the best routes in the nation. I was based about 90 mins from the station and sometimes would only go out with 30-40 stops tops but drive 250-275 miles most days which would net me 7-7.5 hours on average. My route took me up the pacific coast and into a national park at the farthest stops. It was an amazing route. Now I’m stuck behind a desk all day getting more and more out of shape.

throwaway10

I take for granted being in a dense and tight area. If I was that rural, I’d have a survival go back in my truck. Extra heavy blanket, extra water, mobile charger, snacks.
It's not that rural, Walmart, all fast foods you want, average area runs 11stops an hour, run about 80-110stops a day. the 1630 commit thing is weird in some areas, all based on demand I suppose.