Global warming

av8torntn

As compared to people who are convinced global warming exists and refuse to accept any evidence to the contrary? And something being taught to elementary children does not make it true.

Don't you find it interesting that their standard dropped from scientific proof to elementary school teachers in just a few short weeks?

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
As compared to people who are convinced global warming exists and refuse to accept any evidence to the contrary? And something being taught to elementary children does not make it true.
Totally agree. Politicizing climate change is bad for everyone.
I'm not saying that because it's taught to children it's true, but the result is the same either way. Technology is taking us in the direction of renewable energy and energy conservation.

av8torntn

It is great news!! Those children have developed a lot of great technology, good for us and the environment.

So you agree that even if the elementary school teachers teach things that are untrue and you can still overcome that and be productive? You brought it up so Im curious why although I assume you have no logical reason and I'll regret wasting my time asking.

It is more than a little funny that in a mere few weeks you guys have dropped to this level.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
So you agree that even if the elementary school teachers teach things that are untrue and you can still overcome that and be productive? You brought it up so Im curious why although I assume you have no logical reason and I'll regret wasting my time asking.

It is more than a little funny that in a mere few weeks you guys have dropped to this level.
Who is "you guys"?
You're arguing about politics and I'm talking about technology and renewable energy.

av8torntn

You also made a strange assertion that because children were made to believe that they were going to freeze to death that this led to some technological discovery or innovation and I also find that to be a disturbing.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
You also made a strange assertion that because children were made to believe that they were going to freeze to death that this led to some technological discovery or innovation and I also find that to be a disturbing.
You are hopeless.
Let me step back and tell you what I really think. When baby boomers die off this country will be a lot better off. End of conversation.

roadrunner2012

Four hours in the mod queue for a news link
Troll
Don't you find it interesting that their standard dropped from scientific proof to elementary school teachers in just a few short weeks?
I believe you were the one who mistakenly used an elementary school outline in lieu of scientific proof in post#797.

When all someone can reference to is Watts and Goddard, science doesn't matter.