Global warming

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
All original thoughts have already been thought by others since the beginning of time........even your words above are not original....they have been spoken before by people.

No, and what an idiotic statement. My words may have been spoken before, but not in the same order or with the same thought processes.

moreluck

golden ticket member
couldn't find the suitable green thread.

BrancA20141117A_low.jpg

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
The logic of conservatards is simple; climate change primarily affects the future, and in the future they'll be dead, so they don't give a flying frijole.
And the logic of liberals is to just LIE. And then get other liberals to agree with your lie.
After all, you libs know what's best for us. Even if you have to lie to us to make it happen.

Sportello

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs...ld-if-global-warming-exists-heres-the-answer/

It is that time of year when the weather gets cold — even unexpectedly cold — and online humorists and armchair scientists rise up as one to ask a question: "What happened to 'global warming'???" It's a good gag, see, because it's cold and global warming implies that it will be warm. If you don't get it, please e-mail me and I will explain further.

With the current cold snap that's blanketing the country, even a member of Congress couldn't resist.

There are two options for what Hartzler, a Republican who represents Missouri's 4th District, hopes to accomplish here. The first is that she's making a joke about a serious environmental issue that has scientists around the world concerned about how mankind will fare under warmer conditions. We assume a member of Congress wouldn't make such a joke.

Sportello

Weather does not equal climate. Every Winter we hear the same misinformed babble from the RW.

You people do know that the phrase 'Climate Change' was invented by Frank Luntz, don't you?

MrFedEx

Engorged Member

October was the warmest month ever recorded. I love how all of you deniers grasp onto a freak weather event and then claim it is hard evidence there is no global warming. As others have said, the irony of global warming is that it can generate huge weather events, like what's happening now in the East and Mid-West. You'll never believe it, but this is exactly what global warming creates...more snow, and more overall precipitation. Check your science book...err, Bible.