Global warming

BrownArmy

Science is a bitch.

We're destroying the planet, no doubt.

It's unfortunate that we likely won't be able to leave this planet and fulfill our galactic 'manifest destiny'.

We're going to die here on this rock...unfortunate, really.

This planet is basically the only bright spot in our otherwise dismal galaxy.

This is the answer to 'if aliens exist, why haven't they visited earth?'...

...and the the answer is, we're in east bum-:censored2: as far as our own galaxy is concerned, and our galaxy is one amongst millions of billions...alien civilizations in different galaxies have risen and fallen while we were still learning to use tools here on Earth...

(If scientists can somehow reconcile gravity with quantum mechanics, we might have a chance...)

Is is so important to build some dick pipeline, or to argue about this idiot politician vs. another idiot politician?

We're going to die here on Earth, for no other reason that we can't get along with each other and come to agreement on a common purpose as a species.

But, you know, it's fun to watch the TV...

Babagounj

Strength through joy
As I was chatting with a professional fisherman he inform me how some of those scientists conducted their surveys . They would hire local professional fisherman to conduct their work in areas that were known to have no fish.
Then when no fish were caught there , proudly proclaim that the fish populations were over fished and convince the gov't to shut down the entire industry to " save " a few fish .
Sounds like this weather BS.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
As I was chatting with a professional fisherman he inform me how some of those scientists conducted their surveys . They would hire local professional fisherman to conduct their work in areas that were known to have no fish.
Then when no fish were caught there , proudly proclaim that the fish populations were over fished and convince the gov't to shut down the entire industry to " save " a few fish .
Sounds like this weather BS.

60 degrees in Buffalo this weekend. Hmmm.

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
October was the warmest month ever recorded. I love how all of you deniers grasp onto a freak weather event and then claim it is hard evidence there is no global warming. As others have said, the irony of global warming is that it can generate huge weather events, like what's happening now in the East and Mid-West. You'll never believe it, but this is exactly what global warming creates...more snow, and more overall precipitation. Check your science book...err, Bible.
Earth=Billion years. Thermometer=Couple hundred.

moreluck

golden ticket member
156470_600.jpg