Global warming

wkmac

Poor thing! I'm really getting to you aren't I. Even in thread conversations I'm not apart of you just can't help yourself.

Hey look Sporty, wkmac made another post!

moreluck

golden ticket member
144887_600.jpg

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
I love how stopsperhour's link falsely claims 2014 was the hottest year ever because "humand are cooking the planet."
And OldnGray's link says the earth's temperature basically hasn't changed in 19 years.
Amazing how different scientists look at the SAME information and come up with totally different conclusions.
By the way, I believe oldngray's link. Human's are not COOKING the earth.

MAKAVELI

I love how stopsperhour's link falsely claims 2014 was the hottest year ever because "humand are cooking the planet."
And OldnGray's link says the earth's temperature basically hasn't changed in 19 years.
Amazing how different scientists look at the SAME information and come up with totally different conclusions.
I wouldn't expect nothing less from someone who still believes the earth is flat and dinosaurs never existed.;)

Sportello

Those are not real climate scientists in the climatedepot.com link. Haters gonna hate and deniers gonna deny.