Global warming

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
I wouldn't expect nothing less from someone who still believes the earth is flat and dinosaurs never existed.;)

Please remember, the Earth is only 6,000 years old and dinosaurs and rocks were placed here by Satan so non-believers like you would ask questions. Airplanes fly because Satan allows it. The same with ships that supposedly cross the ocean...where the horizon stops, so does the planet, and Satan carries the ships over to the other side.

See!! Read your Bible!!

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Please remember, the Earth is only 6,000 years old and dinosaurs and rocks were placed here by Satan so non-believers like you would ask questions. Airplanes fly because Satan allows it. The same with ships that supposedly cross the ocean...where the horizon stops, so does the planet, and Satan carries the ships over to the other side.

See!! Read your Bible!!
I once heard a fundamentalist christian rationalize oil taking millions of years to form, by saying the pressure of the great flood waters created all the oil in a short period of time. Science is incompatible with fundamentalist religions.

MAKAVELI

I once heard a fundamentalist christian rationalize oil taking millions of years to form, by saying the pressure of the great flood waters created all the oil in a short period of time. Science is incompatible with fundamentalist religions.
That's because science is the work of the devil. Thus making all science false , that is unless it supports those religious beliefs.

Packmule

Personally,I've always wondered why it is that most of the world's largest fossil fuel reserves exist under the world's largest deserts and least vegetated areas if not for climate change. I'm not saying the temperature doesn't change, I'm just saying that it's questionable (and a bit arrogant) to suggest puny man can cause it or control it.
I'm Also all for our developing alternative clean energy, but we probably need to do that from a position of economic strength rather than weakness. After all, if folks are going to buy a new clean energy car, they probably better have a job first.
Also, the greenies need to remember even a mother with three little kids needs a vehicle large enough to fit the car seats. Try being a rancher or contractor and get by with a Chevy Volt.
They gotta build what people need and there's a lot of politics on both sides stopping it.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Personally,I've always wondered why it is that most of the world's largest fossil fuel reserves exist under the world's largest deserts and least vegetated areas if not for climate change. I'm not saying the temperature doesn't change, I'm just saying that it's questionable (and a bit arrogant) to suggest puny man can cause it or control it.
I'm Also all for our developing alternative clean energy, but we probably need to do that from a position of economic strength rather than weakness. After all, if folks are going to buy a new clean energy car, they probably better have a job first.
Also, the greenies need to remember even a mother with three little kids needs a vehicle large enough to fit the car seats. Try being a rancher or contractor and get by with a Chevy Volt.
They gotta build what people need and there's a lot of politics on both sides stopping it.
It's always about what used to be..........like the Bonneville Salt Flats used to be a vast ocean and maybe at one time lush and green.........it's only in the present that it's dead looking. Same can probably said of the Mojave and other dried up places.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
The FOX retarded masses have already decided this is left wing media-biased propaganda. Please remember that God and his son Jeebus created a self-regulating planet. So, no worries about extinctions, flooding, famine etc.....God has a "plan".
It is a left wing propaganda ploy. It is meant to take more power away from the individual and give more power to the government. All to try and "FIX" this made up, non-existent problem.

oldngray

nowhere special
The Nasa climate scientists who claimed 2014 set a new record for global warmth last night admitted they were only 38 per cent sure this was true.

In a press release on Friday, Nasa’s Goddard Institute for Space Studies (GISS) claimed its analysis of world temperatures showed ‘2014 was the warmest year on record’.

The claim made headlines around the world, but yesterday it emerged that GISS’s analysis – based on readings from more than 3,000 measuring stations worldwide – is subject to a margin of error. Nasa admits this means it is far from certain that 2014 set a record at all.

Yet the Nasa press release failed to mention this, as well as the fact that the alleged ‘record’ amounted to an increase over 2010, the previous ‘warmest year’, of just two-hundredths of a degree – or 0.02C. The margin of error is said by scientists to be approximately 0.1C – several times as much
http://newsbusters.org/blogs/pj-gla...t-only-38-chance-2014-was-hottest-year-record

Sportello

Hey, oldguy...If you are going to use crap sources like the above to support your 'argument' (I don't think you have an argument. I think you should at least reference some scientific study as a backup.

Oh wait, you can't because there aren't any.

You guys have two years to destroy any semblance of rationality in government. We'll see how that works for you in the long run.

Last edited by a moderator: