Global warming

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Bridgeport, CT Mayor Bill Finch (D) thanked MSNBC anchor Al Sharpton for “fighting the good fight on climate change” during a report on Winter Storm Juno on Monday’s “PoliticsNation.”

After urging residents to stay off the roads and reporting that emergency workers were ensuring that the elderly and homeless population were taking care of, Finch told Sharpton “thank you for your show, Reverend, you’ve been fighting the good fight on climate change, and we can see the crazy climate here, and we’d like to have a little bit more of you down in Washington.”

moreluck

golden ticket member
2zh07rd.jpg

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
Bridgeport, CT Mayor Bill Finch (D) thanked MSNBC anchor Al Sharpton for “fighting the good fight on climate change” during a report on Winter Storm Juno on Monday’s “PoliticsNation.”

After urging residents to stay off the roads and reporting that emergency workers were ensuring that the elderly and homeless population were taking care of, Finch told Sharpton “thank you for your show, Reverend, you’ve been fighting the good fight on climate change, and we can see the crazy climate here, and we’d like to have a little bit more of you down in Washington.”
Crazy climate? Does he mean winter?

Packmule

Recently, we broke a record high of 60 some degrees by a point or two that was set back in the 1800s. This was put out by our local ABC affiliate, and of course, proof of global warming. My question is why was it so hot 120 years ago? My SUV isn't quite that old.

realbrown1

Recently, we broke a record high of 60 some degrees by a point or two that was set back in the 1800s. This was put out by our local ABC affiliate, and of course, proof of global warming. My question is why was it so hot 120 years ago? My SUV isn't quite that old.
Everything is proof of global warming.....er.....climate change. If it is hot, climate change. If it is cold, climate change. If we have a storm, climate change.
Don't these people realize that the earths climate has been changing since day 1. That if it didn't change, earth could not sustain life because the earth was so inhospitable in the early 10 million years that nothing could live. Climate change is good. And it is not caused by man.

oldngray

nowhere special
The Global warming hoax is shaping up to be the greatest science scandal ever.
The Telegraph reported:

When future generations look back on the global-warming scare of the past 30 years, nothing will shock them more than the extent to which the official temperature records – on which the entire panic ultimately rested – were systematically “adjusted” to show the Earth as having warmed much more than the actual data justified.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2015/02/304076/

ch317273

When your bank says no, champion says YES
in the 60s and 70s my dad said they were trying to push the idea of a possible "ice age".....there has to be an armada of people who made zillions of dollars off this global warming fraud...wish i went to college so i coulda jumped on one of those bandwagons

moreluck

golden ticket member
in the 60s and 70s my dad said they were trying to push the idea of a possible "ice age".....there has to be an armada of people who made zillions of dollars off this global warming fraud...wish i went to college so i coulda jumped on one of those bandwagons
Ask Al Gore how much of his fortune is from "global warming" hype .

rickyb

you first want to make sure you trust where you get your news. you have to know who is writing the articles. all of the guys i listen to say global warming is a major disaster and they say 50% chance humans will be extinct by 2100.

realbrown1

you first want to make sure you trust where you get your news. you have to know who is writing the articles. all of the guys i listen to say global warming is a major disaster and they say 50% chance humans will be extinct by 2100.
They came to my school about 35 years ago when I was still in elementary school and said we had LESS THAT 10 YEARS OF OIL LEFT ON THE PLANET. They also said we we cutting down our trees at such a rate that there would be none left in the US in 50 years.
We have more oil than ever and there are MORE trees in the US now than when Christopher Columbus landed in America.
Enviromentalists think they are not doing their job if they don't over estimate any little thing man kind is doing to the planet. They are our species DODO BIRDS.

rickyb

They came to my school about 35 years ago when I was still in elementary school and said we had LESS THAT 10 YEARS OF OIL LEFT ON THE PLANET. They also said we we cutting down our trees at such a rate that there would be none left in the US in 50 years.
We have more oil than ever and there are MORE trees in the US now than when Christopher Columbus landed in America.
Enviromentalists think they are not doing their job if they don't over estimate any little thing man kind is doing to the planet. They are our species DODO BIRDS.

the dodo birds might be some of the guys i met on the forum but anyways...

rickyb

theres also been 5 mass extinctions on earth. many say we are under going the 6th.