Ground taking over

Gone fishin

Here’s something interesting. I talked to a sales rep I know a little bit. I asked how sales were going with the merger talk. He said several companies said there would be no future business with fedex if the merger went to ground in the area. He also said they were keeping an eye on markets where they did a lot of business.
That’s something Fedx may not of thought of.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Here’s something interesting. I talked to a sales rep I know a little bit. I asked how sales were going with the merger talk. He said several companies said there would be no future business with fedex if the merger went to ground in the area. He also said they were keeping an eye on markets where they did a lot of business.
The plot thickens

FedupExpress

I mean to the majority of people there is no merger, tell a random person that fedex express isn't ground and they will be perplexed.

I don't see how they will be able to make everyone happy, merge here don't merge here.

It's like a big side show, see where we can get over on the customer and where we can't

At the expense of the box donkeys, lose some here hire some there

Scumbags really.

It will be fine

Sounds like he’s bad at sales.

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
Um. yes. He has used the example I mentioned. Numerous times. So, whatever.
LOL we both know you're lying. I'd ask you for links to just 4 such Raj interviews, but we both know you'd post 4 different links to the same one, if you could even find one.

So carry on, lying is your strong point.

59 Dano

You were all over the board talking about how they were going to get rid of contractors instead of hourly employees -even after the process was already taking place- and now you expect anyone to believe that you have a contact who told you the nonsense above. LOL, ok man.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
LOL we both know you're lying. I'd ask you for links to just 4 such Raj interviews, but we both know you'd post 4 different links to the same one, if you could even find one.

So carry on, lying is your strong point.
Deflect. Dodge. Protect. Defend. Deny.

Gone fishin

You were all over the board talking about how they were going to get rid of contractors instead of hourly employees -even after the process was already taking place- and now you expect anyone to believe that you have a contact who told you the nonsense above. LOL, ok man.
Wow , so what’s the finished product look like. A handful of merging stations so far. I have no idea what’s going to happen like the rest of you. These are all opinions based on what each person thinks is right. Except what the sales guy said , that’s a fact chief

59 Dano

Wow , so what’s the finished product look like. A handful of merging stations so far. I have no idea what’s going to happen like the rest of you. These are all opinions based on what each person thinks is right. Except what the sales guy said , that’s a fact chief
Sure it is, boss. They'll convert those Ground guys to Express employees any day now.

bacha29

The given the performance history, the horror stories etc. surrounding Ground there are very well founded doubts regarding package security, accuracy and transit times.

This is turn makes it truly astounding that Prime Weasel would allow his legacy business upon which his entire company was founded to be dumped in the laps of an acquired OPCO bought with nothing but the issuance of additional shares expecting it to suddenly make an enormous leap forward in terms of it's performance.....It just doesn't make sense.

Gone fishin

Sure it is, boss. They'll convert those Ground guys to Express employees any day now.
I know one thing , you have no clue what’s going to happen, the same as the rest of us. My opinion is it’s impossible for the company to be run under the contractors model. Just what my experience tells me