Ground taking over

Guitarman01

RaJ sAiD iT oNcE iN pAsSiNg So i'Ll AcT lIkE iT's A tHiNg!!! I'll sAy It aLL tHe TimE, tOo!!!! MoRe ThAn He EvEr Did!!!!
You're not making any sense.
It makes plenty of cents it's how FedEx lost ground to UPS to begin with lol, but seriously what doesn't make sense is you typing like a serial killer. I think I would question someone's thoughts more so after seeing that, but that's just me.

Last edited:

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
It makes plenty of cents it's how FedEx lost ground with UPS to begin with lol, but seriously what doesn't make sense is you typing like a serial killer. I think I would question someone's thoughts more so after seeing that, but that's just me.
I guess that's the internet equivalent of cutting up newspapers to create your threatening letters.

Lates

I think looking down the line the possibility exists that even though they are folding express stations and laying off the majority of some of those stations employees, there's still a scenario where FedEx turns around and takes back the entire operation after it's become more consolidated.
It’s possible I become a billionaire but realistically unlikely.

fdxsux

Manager said today that a couple of Express stations in the continental US have taken over ground deliveries. Billings, MT and a station near San Francisco. Anyone else heard this?

yadig

I know one thing , you have no clue what’s going to happen, the same as the rest of us. My opinion is it’s impossible for the company to be run under the contractors model. Just what my experience tells me
Express has no choice, look at the earnings reports for last 3 quarters.

bacha29

It’s not going to ground
It would appear that you're one of the few die hards remaining at Express.
As a publicly traded company FDX is required to file reports detailing it's operating results including it's forward looking guidance statements with shareholders as well as the SEC.

Now you might have some limited success bull crapping your way around shareholders including the many institutional traders holding large blocks of FDX stock although the information is heavily scrutinized but you simply do not put anything over on the
Securities and Exchange Commission.

FDX has made it crystal clear that it will dramatically downsize it express operations by kicking as much Express volume over to Ground as possible along with maximum use of air cargo brokers. I think it's a pretty safe bet that they meant what they said.

An estimated 29,000 people have already lost their jobs and they're just getting started.

Now the smart express guys are today assembling the parts needed to make the jump to the next chapter in their working lifetimes. Whether it's retirement, going to work for a Ground contractor although people have shot themselves for less. going to work for an industry competitor or entering a completely different economic sector. Whatever the case may be they're doing the right thing by not sitting around in denial.

lilwizbiz

It would appear that you're one of the few die hards remaining at Express.
As a publicly traded company FDX is required to file reports detailing it's operating results including it's forward looking guidance statements with shareholders as well as the SEC.

Now you might have some limited success bull crapping your way around shareholders including the many institutional traders holding large blocks of FDX stock although the information is heavily scrutinized but you simply do not put anything over on the
Securities and Exchange Commission.

FDX has made it crystal clear that it will dramatically downsize it express operations by kicking as much Express volume over to Ground as possible along with maximum use of air cargo brokers. I think it's a pretty safe bet that they meant what they said.

An estimated 29,000 people have already lost their jobs and they're just getting started.

Now the smart express guys are today assembling the parts needed to make the jump to the next chapter in their working lifetimes. Whether it's retirement, going to work for a Ground contractor although people have shot themselves for less. going to work for an industry competitor or entering a completely different economic sector. Whatever the case may be they're doing the right thing by not sitting around in denial.
FedEx directly said that or is that another one of your “educated” guesses? Let’s see if this one will stick. Not about being a diehard express. I just wouldn’t lead people in the wrong direction with their career decisions with these assumptions. A whole country and Your biggest trade partner has just said they’ll be express only and buyout ground. But now “it’s only Canada nobody cares about Canada”. Nowhere in their presentation did it say they’re getting rid of either the express or ground divisions. This ain’t a sought after job so they’re gonna try to hold on to every courier they got. They coulda told everyone at ground to eff off but will instead give them a position at express. It ain’t as easy as you think to fire people. You’d have to pay huge amounts of severance and lawsuits on top of that.

Last edited:

yadig

FedEx directly said that or is that another one of your “educated” guesses? Let’s see if this one will stick. Not about being a diehard express. I just wouldn’t lead people in the wrong direction with their career decisions with these assumptions. A whole country and Your biggest trade partner has just said they’ll be express only and buyout ground. But now “it’s only Canada nobody cares about Canada”. Nowhere in their presentation did it say they’re getting rid of either the express or ground divisions. This ain’t a sought after job so they’re gonna try to hold on to every courier they got. They coulda told everyone at ground to eff off but will instead give them a position at express. It ain’t as easy as you think to fire people. You’d have to pay huge amounts of severance and lawsuits on top of that.
Would you say the same thing if it was Iran? What’s express doing in Mexico? Catching on?

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
I know one thing , you have no clue what’s going to happen, the same as the rest of us. My opinion is it’s impossible for the company to be run under the contractors model. Just what my experience tells me
Considering that's not the plan, ok.

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
Not play your game. Farmer Raj had 2 silos, one Ground and Express. He's combining them, and used this verbiage. Crawl over to his desk, and ask him where he said it.
I don't deny he said it once, and maybe twice. You said multiple interviews in the media. I'm only asking for 4.

For someone who just loooooooooooves to tell me I'm wrong about everything, here I am asking for you rub my face in it, and you won't do it?