Gun Control Advocate-Actor Alec Baldwin Shoots Two People, Killing One

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
Probably all the same to some people. :)
f4e6ef34f4a7219c482166eb77e2029a.jpg

Poop Head

Judge me.
FCTykOfWUAYPEqP.jpeg

All im saying is, how does anyone know if that thought hasnt tormented him to the point of acting on it?.
He had years to plan..
What better circumstances, to be let off the hook?
Humans can be :censored2:ed up.
Just sayin.

wilberforce15

See, this is BS. Everyone is responsible except the idiot that pulled the trigger.
Just because Biden, errr… Baldwin is a killer doesn’t make the Armorer “unqualified & incompetent”!
Didn't we have like 5 pages of me being the only guy who was completely unwilling to even entertain the idea that Baldwin wasn't responsible?

Literally. All the gun owners didn't like how much responsibility I put at Baldwin's feet

And a story can be about two things. This is also a story about the utterly unqualified affirmative action chick.

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
Didn't we have like 5 pages of me being the only guy who was completely unwilling to even entertain the idea that Baldwin wasn't responsible?

Literally. All the gun owners didn't like how much responsibility I put at Baldwin's feet

And a story can be about two things. This is also a story about the utterly unqualified affirmative action chick.
I always agreed with you.
Don’t take this the wrong way, but your discussion trailed off into accidental discharge hypotheticals though which got into the weeds.

There’s no doubt he was instructed over the years and should have had some common sense when handling a weapon.

His complacency and stupidity resulted in a killing and wounding.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Don’t take this the wrong way, but your discussion trailed off into accidental discharge hypotheticals though which got into the weeds.

There’s no doubt he was instructed over the years and should have had some common sense when handling a weapon.

Complacency, stupidity and incompetence the trifecta.

UnionStrong

Sorry, “kinda does” is nowhere close to pulling the trigger.
He did it.
If he threw the gun at her and killed her that way, is anyone but Baldwin responsible?
As a gun owner with over 50 years of experience, I can tell you that in the end it’s the shooters responsibility to check the gun to see if its loaded. Especially if some one hands it to you. Period.

wilberforce15

And don't forget the role of female privilege in the shooting.

Box Ox

Sorry, “kinda does” is nowhere close to pulling the trigger.
He did it.
If he threw the gun at her and killed her that way, is anyone but Baldwin responsible?

Yeah. That wouldn't be something an armorer or assistant director would be responsible for.

Actors act. And most people in hard left Hollywood probably wouldn't know how to operate a firearm safely to save their lives. That's what they pay the people in charge of set safety for.

As a gun owner with over 50 years of experience, I can tell you that in the end it’s the shooters responsibility to check the gun to see if its loaded.

Yeah, if you're personally operating the gun and there aren't people (supposedly professionals) who are paid specifically to ensure your gun is safe and people who are paid to yell "cold gun!" before it's even handed to you.

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
Yeah. That wouldn't be something an armorer or assistant director would be responsible for.

Actors act. And most people in hard left Hollywood probably wouldn't know how to operate a firearm safely to save their lives. That's what they pay the people in charge of set safety for.

Yeah, if you're personally operating the gun and there aren't people (supposedly professionals) who are paid specifically to ensure your gun is safe and people who are paid to yell "cold gun!" before it's even handed to you.
You sidestepped my point and you're wrong about the shooter NOT being the final verification and decision-maker of what he does with that weapon. The guy with the gun in his hand is ultimately responsible for what happens with it.

Look, you can play "everyone is responsible" to join the liberals that want to blame everyone but Biden, Errrr Baldwin, but you're just wrong. Sorry if that hurts!

Last edited:

UnionStrong

You sidestepped my point and you're wrong about the shooter being the final verification and decision-maker of what he does with that weapon.

Look, you can play "everyone is responsible" to join the liberals that want to blame everyone but Biden, Errrr Baldwin, but you're just wrong. Sorry if that hurts!
No I’m sorry but the shooter is the final verification. I’ve spent many many hrs on shooting ranges and it’s rule number one that unless you have checked the weapon you treat it as loaded. And you certainly don’t point it at anything you don’t intend to shoot.