Gun Control Advocate-Actor Alec Baldwin Shoots Two People, Killing One

wilberforce15

images.jpeg

The Alec Baldwin life story should be called...

bacha29

They should outlaw Huey's...

Baldwin now says the gun "accidentally discharged; he was just holding it"....

GTFOH!
When it comes to Baldwin the only thing that matters is whether or not he's charged. The investigation is now centered on complaints involving an assistant director' s alleged poor safety compliance during past productions. Baldwin may be absolved of criminal charges but if the assistant director is held accountable and was in Baldwin's production company's employment there could be a civil complaint filed. Therefore radical gun nuts might in the end get some small measure of satisfaction which might include nothing more than the filing of a civil suit with an out of court settlement with the production company's insurer for an undisclosed amount sealed by the court.
And nobody's going to care if that isn't good enough for you.

wilberforce15

When it comes to Baldwin the only thing that matters is whether or not he's charged. The investigation is now centered on complaints involving an assistant director' s alleged poor safety compliance during past productions. Baldwin may be absolved of criminal charges but if the assistant director is held accountable and was in Baldwin's production company's employment there could be a civil complaint filed. Therefore radical gun nuts might in the end get some small measure of satisfaction which might include nothing more than the filing of a civil suit with an out of court settlement with the production company's insurer for an undisclosed amount sealed by the court.

It's hard to imagine a more open and shut criminal case than this.

BMWMC

B.C. boohoo buster.
Can someone post the police report where it says Baldwin "pointed" the gun and shot towards these victims? I mean, so many here seem so sure and the liberal hate memes have gone wild.

I can't imagine the gun humping right-wingnuts would jump the gun.

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
You’ve got a lot to learn.

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
Can someone post the police report where it says Baldwin "pointed" the gun and shot towards these victims? I mean, so many here seem so sure and the liberal hate memes have gone wild.
So how does it work since the barrel is straight?
No one has said he “aimed” at her if that’s what you mean by “pointed”…SMH

BMWMC

B.C. boohoo buster.
If my "right" to bear arms can not be infringed, then why can' I own a nuclear missile? Or a Tomahawk cruise missile? Or my own Apache attack helicopter?

wilberforce15

Baldwin said he shot the two.

That means the gun was pointed there. Lol

over9five

Staff member

The woman would be alive if he hadnt pointed the gun at her...

Also, please Google... I dunno... Cheney shotgun meme... to see Conservative hater memes. It's just the way things are.

BMWMC

B.C. boohoo buster.
The woman would be alive if he hadnt pointed the gun at her...

Also, please Google... I dunno... Cheney shotgun meme... to see Conservative hater memes. It's just the way things are.
You mean a ricochet has been rule out? Please enlighten me as to your sources.

bacha29

It's hard to imagine a more open and shut criminal case than this.
Ok, Mr. Federal Prosecutor show us the legal statutes , specific criminal codes and prior similar convictions that supports your claim this this is an "open and shut criminal case" along with the corroborated evidence that would rise to the level of a criminal complaint.

wilberforce15

Ok, Mr. Federal Prosecutor show us the legal statutes , specific criminal codes and prior similar convictions that supports your claim this this is an "open and shut criminal case" along with the corroborated evidence that would rise to the level of a criminal complaint.
He was in charge of the set which had innumerable safety problems already, and he had the gun in hand that killed a person. 100% negligence with no counterargument possible.