Gun Control Advocate-Actor Alec Baldwin Shoots Two People, Killing One

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Regardless, why was he using live ammo?
Saw one outlet walking that back.
The union said it was live then "clarified" that a gun loaded with blanks is also considered live.

Lots of people seem to be saying the lady in charge of the guns was incompetent. Whether Baldwin is at fault depends on why these two people were in the line of fire.

BMWMC

B.C. boohoo buster.
Ok, Mr. Federal Prosecutor show us the legal statutes , specific criminal codes and prior similar convictions that supports your claim this this is an "open and shut criminal case" along with the corroborated evidence that would rise to the level of a criminal complaint.
What? You want facts from the crowd that crushes beer can against their foreheads? LOL

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
I don't go to gun shows.

Any more.

I teach concealed carry classes, and I'm happy to be at a range that I control. Public ranges? Screw them. Everyone there is an idiot and rules are not adequately enforced. And everyone then says "waht's the big deal? Nobody got hurt." - just like you guys.
Not only a pre load millionaire but a ccw instructor and father to many children
Lmao

wilberforce15

This is what I'm talking about. You guys are all very interested in details that don't matter.

If a gun is in your possession, you are fully responsible for all outcomes. Period.

bacha29

He was in charge of the set which had innumerable safety problems already, and he had the gun in hand that killed a person. 100% negligence with no counterargument possible.
So what you're telling me is that the preliminary facts that have been publicly disclosed in and of themselves rise to the level of a criminal indictment? (lol) Now it MIGHT rise to the level of an involuntary manslaughter charge. Notice I said charge not conviction which won't be easy to get.

In the meantime just let the pros (which you're not) handle the matter.

PT Car Washer

This is what I'm talking about. You guys are all very interested in details that don't matter.

If a gun is in your possession, you are fully responsible for all outcomes. Period.
Tell that to the police departments that exonerate police officers for killing unarmed citizens because they got scared.

BMWMC

B.C. boohoo buster.
It doesn't matter which it was. He is responsible no matter what he was told or what was in it.

The one firing the gun is always at fault. Period.
Brandon Lee was killed by a bullet fragment that has became lodges in the barrel of a prop gun. Actors on a set rely on a team of personal for costumes, props, lighting, and a host of other operations. Haven't you seen the credits at the end of a movie. The actor is concern about their performance and not whether a light fixture is secured, a car's emergency brake is on, a horse is properly drugged and trained, or is handed prop gun and is told its been cleared.

wilberforce15

So what you're telling me is that the preliminary facts that have been publicly disclosed in and of themselves rise to the level of a criminal indictment? (lol) Now it MIGHT rise to the level of an involuntary manslaughter charge. Notice I said charge not conviction which won't be easy to get.

In the meantime just let the pros (which you're not) handle the matter.
He shot someone without intending to do so. That is negligence, by definition.