guns

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
I guess some people aren't that smart.

The person leading the attack on law abiding citizens, forgets to re-register her domain name.

COMING SOON! Senator Feinstein's Biggest Fan Page! | Gun owners strike back… This should be fun. Thats right Dianne your biggest fan site is going to be run by AresArmor

bbsam

Staff member
I have delivered approximately 15,000 rounds of ammunition, of various types, to different customers in the last week alone. People really are stocking up. I dont understand the panic, there arent enough votes in Congress to pass any sort of ban.

Think Y2K and it all becomes obvious.

trickpony1

33mqt5g.png

Think this is funny?
I know someone who bought a 5 pack of Bic lighters at one of the well known retail chain stores.
She got her drivers license scanned.
She asked," ...is this new?".
Clerk replied, "no."
Not sure about that........

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
I have delivered approximately 15,000 rounds of ammunition, of various types, to different customers in the last week alone. People really are stocking up. I dont understand the panic, there arent enough votes in Congress to pass any sort of ban.
Lets see what his exective orders consist of. Who needs congress?

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
The manager at the gun shop closest to me said that they don't sell guns anymore, because they dont have any. They can't keep them in stock. Business has been booming for them since the shooting in CT.

over9five

Staff member
"But I think that those of us who look at this problem have repeatedly said that responsible gun owners – people who have a gun for protection, for hunting, for sportsmanship, they don’t have anything to worry about,” he said.
President Obama on Monday

We will see.

UPS Lifer

So BO is going to assemble a bunch of kids who wrote him letters behind him when he speaks about gun control. I have always found his stacking of certain classes of people behind him during speeches very offensive.

This is not only outrageous, it is shameful.

Maybe the advocates of the 2nd Amendment should have their own news conference and bring children forward whose lives have been saved because a gun was used to keep them safe. Actually, I would not support children being used for any reason. To me that would be hypocrisy.

I think BO should go around the 2nd Amendment so Congress can impeach him. This is a person who thinks he is above Congress in making the law.

The country is basically split down the middle on all issues yet BO thinks the only people he represents is the people who voted for him.

island1fox

"But I think that those of us who look at this problem have repeatedly said that responsible gun owners – people who have a gun for protection, for hunting, for sportsmanship, they don’t have anything to worry about,” he said.
President Obama on Monday

We will see.

over,

Related to your comment I am still shocked that nothing is being proposed for the illegal gun owner.

Most of the murders are involving crimes by people that do not have gun permits or are registered.

Why has Biden and Obama not recommended much longer mandatory prison sentences for anyone caught with a gun without having a valid gun permit ???:wink2:

Babagounj

Strength through joy
UPS Lifer , I'm curious about (1) who instructed these children to write these letters , was it done during school hours by union teachers , who were told by their bosses that the WH instructed them to make it happen. ( 2 ) Just what children will he be seen with ? Is he going to Chicago to be seen with his own neighbor's kids ? If no, then why not ? ( 3) Anyone using children as media props , is a coward IMHO.
(4) Should bhos get his federal guns laws , I want to know who is going to do the mental health check on the person(s) who will be required to do mine ?

I'd be interested in hearing from law enforcement on this issue...

What do the cops think?

Frontline folks, so to speak.

Our local range is run by the areas law enforcement agencies so we're always shooting alongside county sheriffs, city police, state police and whenever this subject comes up they all say the its an attempt to put restrictions on the people they have the least amount of trouble with.

brett636

I'd be interested in hearing from law enforcement on this issue...

What do the cops think?

Frontline folks, so to speak.

Considering law enforcement is simply the cleanup crew and not first line of defense I would say the smart ones would encourage private firearm ownership.

bbsam

Staff member
IF you fear an oppressive government, then has the NRA done you any favors lately? Mental health. That is the basis on which we should persue legislation.

Do you remember the movie Devil's Advocate? Late in the movie Keanu Reeves asks Pacino, "Why the law?" Pacino looks incredulously at the question and explains that it touches all aspects of human life.

And the NRA wants to open up the nerve center of gun owners to law enforcement scrutiny? That thing that touches every aspect of our individual lives? How many gun deaths began as a simple heated argument between family members? How many law enforcement officials are going to hesitate to turn lives inside out and review every mentalpeculiarity to prevent the next masacre?

Years ago I could have been diagnosed as all kinds of things. What could you be diagnoed with? Nothing? Are you sure?

I think civil libertarians should wake up.