guns

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
When did you get your first gun ?

I'd say I was probably about 6.... had a pair with holsters and belt...... Pretty darn loud compared to the crappy cap guns they make nowadays
180793119487.jpg

I managed to not grow up to be a murderer somehow... imagine that.

I got my handgun carry permit when I was 21, and I am a law abiding citizen. The teens who had guns were not.
180793119487.jpg

Babagounj

Strength through joy
hey klein ,
[h=1]Ferguson Hot Dog Vendor at Home Depot Robbed and Beaten With Hammer for His Cell Phone[/h]
(KMOV) – Police are hoping surveillance video will help catch four suspects after a hot dog vender was robbed and attacked with a stolen hammer at a Ferguson Home Depot on Wednesday.
Authorities said the hot dog vendor was standing at the front entrance of the Home Depot in the 10900 block of New Halls Ferry Rd. around 3 p.m. when four shoplifters walked by and swiped his cell phone.
Police said the vendor chased them out of the store, but was struck in the head with a hammer one of the suspects had stolen. The suspects then got in a car and drove away.

( just another group of law abiding youths )

island1fox

:sad-little:As we divide ourselves and fight over the second amendment ----the real problem --the DISINTEGRATION of the American Family is devastating the United States.

Murphy Brown and the Hollywood Liberals laughed and ridiculed Dan Quale as he spoke about the family unit ---that was so many years ago.

Now the "single parent" chickens have come home to roost after generations of the family dissolution.

It is "hip" to be pregnant and not married ---government will take care of us --the dissolving of the family has led to --Poverty--Education Problems -no discipline --no morals--crime, drugs--murder --so many "lost lives" --people living a crap life on government assistance.
Children are allowed to stay on health plans till they are 26 ---but can drop out of school when they please and run the streets, join gangs and kill for sport or boredom !!!!

The liberals here say ---Take all guns off all American's ---Sure that will be the solution to this deadly epidemic that is destroying our country.
Raise taxes --put more teachers on etc etc ---no-one wants to address the REAL issue. If you believe that this did not also play a major role in the Zimmerman case --you are only fooling yourself !!

:sick:

island1fox

I will give you an "update" on the Infant shooting in Atlanta -that has received virtually no national media attention ---no out rage --no protests --no marches --nothing from civil rights leaders .
728 has not updated us --even though he alluded to a story -making the mother guilty.
Yesterday as two young Black thugs were in court ---the 15 year old stated that he did not pull the trigger and kill the infant --it WAS his 18 year old buddy !!!

Another vicious crime --root problem --the lack of family values !!

island1fox

Two sixteen year old teen arrested for beating to death a 88 year old ww2 veteran . Ban fists ?? Will this be national news ??? Will the civil rights leaders get involved --doubt it !!

Did these two come from broken homes ??

roadrunner2012

Four hours in the mod queue for a news link
Troll
Two sixteen year old teen arrested for beating to death a 88 year old ww2 veteran . Ban fists ?? Will this be national news ??? Will the civil rights leaders get involved --doubt it !!

Did these two come from broken homes ??

When a generation of males are locked up for non-violent crimes, there can be blowback.

oldngray

nowhere special
Maybe the mindset where crimes are OK if they are non violent should change then. If people committed a crime and were in prison then don't blame the system. Blame the broken family structure.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
My moral compass came from my father .
The cops could only lock you up , while he would beat the living hell out of you .
Call it child abuse if you want , but it worked .