guns

over9five

Staff member
Group Wants Starbucks to Ban Guns in Stores

Look at some of the :censored2: comments!

"I could be standing in line at Starbucks, and not even know someone had a loaded GUN right next to me!!!"

Geez ya frikken ninny, if you don't even know they have one, what's the problem???

island1fox

More, when was the last time you were stopped and frisked because of the way you look, not because you had done something wrong?

Never?

rr,

A little common sense should go along way.:wink2:

In NYC --Black and Hispanic make up 54% of the population .

Crimes are committed 92% by Black or Hispanic.

Stop and frisk have stopped more blacks and more Hispanics --than White-Asian - Indian Etc.

The Majority of the population --are committing the majority of the crimes ---because there are MORE of them and because they account for Most OF THE CRIME.

Not a Minority issue.

Also in NYC --Murders have been reduced 2000+ to an area of about 400---over 8,000 illegal guns taken off the streets.:happy-very:

Uncommon sense ----Get rid of "Stop and Frisk" and go back to being Detroit or Chicago ??????:sick:

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
All talk about minorities aside..... Whether "stop and frisk" reduces crime or not simply does not matter to me.
It is unconstitutional because it violates the 4th amendment.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
Facts? I gave you easily verified facts. Many posters on this board choose to ignore facts because they don't square nicely with their beliefs.

• About 14 million Whites and 2.6 million African Americans report using an illicit drug
  • 5 times as many Whites are using drugs as African Americans, yet African Americans are sent to prison for drug offenses at 10 times the rate of Whites
  • African Americans represent 12% of the total population of drug users, but 38% of those arrested for drug offenses, and 59% of those in state prison for a drug offense.
  • African Americans serve virtually as much time in prison for a drug offense (58.7 months) as whites do for a violent offense (61.7 months). (Sentencing Project)

• African Americans now constitute nearly 1 million of the total 2.3 million incarcerated population
  • African Americans are incarcerated at nearly six times the rate of whites
  • Together, African American and Hispanics comprised 58% of all prisoners in 2008, even though African Americans and Hispanics make up approximately one quarter of the US population
  • According to Unlocking America, if African American and Hispanics were incarcerated at the same rates of whites, today's prison and jail populations would decline by approximately 50%
  • One in six black men had been incarcerated as of 2001. If current trends continue, one in three black males born today can expect to spend time in prison during his lifetime

Can you provide a link ?

Where is the information coming from ?

​Help me out.

oldngray

nowhere special
and NAACP numbers are unbiased? Is there a link with an impartial source too? I don't question your numbers but its source may slant them with how the data is presented.

wkmac

Makes you wonder what he was doing while penning the Declaration of Independence or in other words, this country was founded by Stoners!

:happy-very:

roadrunner2012

Four hours in the mod queue for a news link
Troll
Makes you wonder what he was doing while penning the Declaration of Independence or in other words, this country was founded by Stoners!

:happy-very:

Good thing he was white, not of color, he'd be a criminal. Although he did seem to prefer persons of color for at least a couple of things, both involving 'labor'.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Easy to ignore if it doesn't affect you, personally.

I could post a thousand links on the White view of race relations in America, but some posters are too hardened to see what is happening right before their eyes.
It kind of did......I lost a 30 year friend because it was all race all the time until I'd had enough......May 2010. Our husbands worked together at UPS and left about the same time. They opened the west.......remember back then?

Babagounj

Strength through joy
[h=1]George Zimmerman visits Kel-Tec plant, scopes out ‘high-capacity’ shotgun[/h]Apparently, Zimmerman took a little look at the Kel-Tec KSG, a compact 12 gauge shotgun with internal dual tube magazines that yield an impressive 14-shell capacity and currently retails for around $1,200. The KSG was introduced at the 2011 SHOT Show after much anticipation, but was met with mixed emotions from consumers. However, Kel-Tec has worked to make improvements on the gun’s design and functionality.
Zimmerman was reported to be checking out a “high-capacity” shotgun is certainly going to turn heads and raise eyebrows. However, it just so happens that the KSG is considered an excellent choice for home defense, so it’s not that difficult to see why Zimmerman might be in the market for one.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
psa2.jpg

I like it when the brown truck pulls up in my yard with a box for me. I got a kit to finish one of the stripped lowers I bought last Fall. Flat Desert Earth Magpul stock, grip and trigger guard, buffer tube, spring, and piston. along with the firing assembly and a complete bolt carrier group for $229. I just have to decide on what kind of upper I want to finish it with. I was wanting to go with a 20-24" barrel, but I'm tempted to build a 10.5" SBR too.
psa2.jpg