guns

Johney

Pineapple King
Maybe a S&W MP15 22:

811062_01_md.jpg
My buddy has one of those. Nice gun although while handgun ammo and rifle ammo has made a come back around here 22LR has not.

Over9five, You need to get something that will shoot these........View attachment 10223

Just got back from the store. $179 for 500 rounds of 5.56 55 grain boat tails works out to about 37 cents a round. I can afford to go shooting again. I have a thousand rounds of a green tip armor piercing and tracers, I can't shoot those in an indoor range.
Nice deal!

Johney

Pineapple King
Maybe a S&W MP15 22:

811062_01_md.jpg

Over9five, You need to get something that will shoot these........View attachment 10223

Just got back from the store. $179 for 500 rounds of 5.56 55 grain boat tails works out to about 37 cents a round. I can afford to go shooting again. I have a thousand rounds of a green tip armor piercing and tracers, I can't shoot those in an indoor range.

Good, no long lines! Didn't get the gun there, there were no Mass compliant guns. Hit my favorite gun shop back in Mass.

​Same here, but they did give me a box of 375 rounds with the sale.
Sweet!

BSWALKS

Fugitive From Reality
Good, no long lines! Didn't get the gun there, there were no Mass compliant guns. Hit my favorite gun shop back in Mass.

​Same here, but they did give me a box of 375 rounds with the sale.

Glad it wasn't too busy. We are going shopping there tomorrow.

over9five

Staff member
Yup. 9-2. Hit atm(shhh) and on my way there
Yeah, I had a grand cash with me yesterday. Even had one guy talked down $35 from his asking price for a 15-22. But, it had that scary suppressor on it...... so he couldn't sell it to me when I told him I was from Mass.
​What u looking for?

BSWALKS

Fugitive From Reality
Lots of flannel here. I brought 5. Shooting buddy a grand. Unless I get a great deal on s&w compact 40, I'm buying just ammo.
​what u pay for yours? Friend got his last year, 1 30 round mag, $430

over9five

Staff member
Lots of flannel here. I brought 5. Shooting buddy a grand. Unless I get a great deal on s&w compact 40, I'm buying just ammo.
​what u pay for yours? Friend got his last year, 1 30 round mag, $430
$389 with one 10 rd mag and 375 rounds.

Oh yeah, plus tax cuz I had to buy in Mass!:knockedout: came to $415.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Next week, duck season opens here and we had a spaghetti dinner for our hunter friend and his wife.

Kind of a "mostaciolli before Mallard" and "Penne before Pintail" event. Once duck season starts, we
hardly ever see him 'til Feb.
I got him a ball cap.......it's black and says "Happy,happy,happy" on it.....from Duck Dynasty. Phil is his favorite.

BSWALKS

Fugitive From Reality
$389 with one 10 rd mag and 375 rounds.

Oh yeah, plus tax cuz I had to buy in Mass!:knockedout: came to $415.

still a good price. Didn't see that guy, but one with a rifle stock for sale in back pocket. Some ok prices. Some really good cash prices on guns. 10% off except glock. My friend picked up some 7.62 for some Chinese rifle he got recently. I only picked up a few ammo cans

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
Thinking of buying a cool gun for the upcoming Zombie Apocalypse.
Something in 22LR.... Cheap ammo.

Maybe this:

11134.jpg

​Any suggestions?

Your money would be better spent on a Ruger 10/22, parts and magazines are far more available/cheaper, and there are any number of aftermarket black plastic "assault rifle" stocks you can buy for them.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member

Your money would be better spent on a Ruger 10/22, parts and magazines are far more available/cheaper, and there are any number of aftermarket black plastic "assault rifle" stocks you can buy for them.

This is what I'm getting when I get my retro pay check. A local store has one for $309, I will probably add some kind of scope on it. 22LR ammo is still scarce around here.

Ruger 10/22 Sporter Autoloading Rifle Models

oldngray

nowhere special
Mini-14 and 10/22 are both great. Not the most accurate but relatively cheap and fun to shoot. And very easily customizable with the tons of accessories available. I have both of them and modified my Mini-14 though my 10/22 is still in plain vanilla factory configuration (except for a scope).

Johney

Pineapple King
Mini-14 and 10/22 are both great. Not the most accurate but relatively cheap and fun to shoot. And very easily customizable with the tons of accessories available. I have both of them and modified my Mini-14 though my 10/22 is still in plain vanilla factory configuration (except for a scope).
I find my mini-14 quite accurate with open sites, much better than my AK-47 or AR-15, not sure why but it is.