guns

BSWALKS

Fugitive From Reality
I heard that it was wikkid long. Did you buy anything? I'm thinking of buying something black and scary looking to freak out the :censored2:s!
Nah. Not there. If I can get out of work early enough on Saturday, I'm looking for something.

I've gone by it, but have't been in.
did I mention I like that place?? Lol. I'm in there 2-3x/week. Stocking up for zombie target practice.

ImWaitingForTheDay

Annoy a conservative....Think for yourself
patriot-yesterday-vs-today.jpg

over9five

Staff member
Thinking of buying a cool gun for the upcoming Zombie Apocalypse.
Something in 22LR.... Cheap ammo.

Maybe this:

11134.jpg

​Any suggestions?

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
Over9five, You need to get something that will shoot these........013.jpg

Just got back from the store. $179 for 500 rounds of 5.56 55 grain boat tails works out to about 37 cents a round. I can afford to go shooting again. I have a thousand rounds of a green tip armor piercing and tracers, I can't shoot those in an indoor range.
013.jpg

Last edited:

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
Any 7.62X54R AP there?

Didn't ask. They had a good sale on CCI .22 LR last week, I wished I jumped on it. This was at a local sporting goods store, one of my nephews just happened to comment it on Facebook. 5.56 is coming back in stock, decent .22LR is still scarce in my neck of the woods. They had 100,000 rounds of 5.56 in stock with no limits, I disagree with that policy until the stores get stocked back up.

1BROWNWRENCH

Amatuer Malthusian
Didn't ask. They had a good sale on CCI .22 LR last week, I wished I jumped on it. This was at a local sporting goods store, one of my nephews just happened to comment it on Facebook. 5.56 is coming back in stock, decent .22LR is still scarce in my neck of the woods. They had 100,000 rounds of 5.56 in stock with no limits, I disagree with that policy until the stores get stocked back up.

I have an old Moisin-Nagant cut down to carbine length. Kicks like a mule, but I feel it would be the best choice if the zombies turn up in armored vehicles. :funny:

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
The green tipped round should have a similar effect on "zombie" piloted vehicles. I have a nephew that works for a company that refurbishes retired military vehicles for SWAT teams, the steel plate isn't really that thick.

1BROWNWRENCH

Amatuer Malthusian
The green tipped round should have a similar effect on "zombie" piloted vehicles. I have a nephew that works for a company that refurbishes retired military vehicles for SWAT teams, the steel plate isn't really that thick.

We had an overweight crate of "bullet proof" Humvee glass sitting in my center for about a month before Freight picked it up to deliver to the Base. Hope they weren't in any great hurry.

over9five

Staff member
We had an overweight crate of "bullet proof" Humvee glass sitting in my center for about a month before Freight picked it up to deliver to the Base. Hope they weren't in any great hurry.

I used to install bank equipment. They told us to always say "bullet resistive glass", never bullet proof.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
This is the current state of affairs.... "Topsy Turvy"

"AUSTIN — The West Side is getting two new, high-profile residents later this month: theRev. Al Sharpton Jr. and Martin Luther King III, civil rights leaders coming here temporarily to put a spotlight on the city's gun violence."

"He's staying on the West Side so he can talk to people and show that people should not be afraid to stand together to fight gun violence," Noerdlinger said. "Rev. Sharpton plans to be in Chicago Oct. 20, and he will hold a news conference on that day to talk more about his presence there."

​For security reasons the neighborhood where he will be staying is not being released.

Al Sharpton and MLK III to Rent West Side Apartments to Spotlight Violence - Austin - DNAinfo.com Chicago

"The governor vetoed seven gun-related bills, including one that would have outlawed semiautomatic rifles with detachable magazines, one that would have allowed Oakland to create its own registry of gun owners and another that would have essentially prevented the Cow Palace from hosting gun shows."

Jerry Brown signs 11 gun-related laws, vetoes seven - SFGate

Are we going to see.... TOS go off again ??