guns

wayfair

swollen member
Gun safes would be a good idea, especially with children, but along with trigger locks, should NEVER be a requirement to own or store weapons.

I didn't a say a requirement. More like security.

Hate to come home from work one day to see all of that stolen by criminals.

1BROWNWRENCH

Amatuer Malthusian
I'm sure you guys recognize this guy. Mad firearms skills here. Funny stuff starts 0:25. Assistant grabs hot barrel at the end.
Another well trained Jihadi.

Last edited:

Bottom rung

Funny thing, the taliban, ISIS, Al Qaeda, somalies, and every terrorist in the middle east says the same thing.

TOS.
I believe it was Ronald Reagan who said one country's freedom fighters is another country's terrorist. They're taking over countries. Of course it's okay for them to have weaponry. It's in our constitution because our nations founders knew that government was corrupt and that arms would guard against tyranny.

Bottom rung

Food for thought.

Attachments

• 1433303803411.jpg
    1433303803411.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 113

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
I believe it was Ronald Reagan who said one country's freedom fighters is another country's terrorist. They're taking over countries. Of course it's okay for them to have weaponry. It's in our constitution because our nations founders knew that government was corrupt and that arms would guard against tyranny.

Thats not what the second amendment was for, but thanks for playing.

Read the Militia act of 1792 first, then try to understand what the second amendment was about.

TOS.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll

Ronald Reagan also called the TALIBAN, the equilivent of the founding fathers of the USA.

I am pretty sure you dont buy that crap from Reagan, do you?

TOS.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
Thats not what the second amendment was for, but thanks for playing.

Read the Militia act of 1792 first, then try to understand what the second amendment was about.

TOS.
You and your MILITIA ACT.

The SCOTUS has ruled on this over and over, and I hate to break it to you...YOU LOST.

1BROWNWRENCH

Amatuer Malthusian
A parallax problem. The warhead itself isn't supposed to arm until a lot further downrange, but there could be a lot more backpressure up point blank in the launcher. His associates weren't much help, except for collecting his mangled remains.