guns

bbsam

Staff member
you have to be trolling no way you believe that.
Of course I do. The Congress has been dysfunctional for years. Every now and then they try like all the times they try to repeal the ACA since the Supreme Court ruled it constitutional. The Court simply says yes or no ad to constitutionality. They didn't write the laws.

bbsam

Staff member
touchdown. You're too predictable.
Hardly. You simply can't do it because you've been told what to think in sound bites. I understand.

"Activist court...blah, blah, blah,...2nd Amendment, blah, blah, blah,...liberal, blah, Obama, blah, blah, blah,...EIB Network...blah, blah..."

Overpaid Union Thug

Hardly. You simply can't do it because you've been told what to think in sound bites. I understand.

"Activist court...blah, blah, blah,...2nd Amendment, blah, blah, blah,...liberal, blah, Obama, blah, blah, blah,...EIB Network...blah, blah..."
You have made it perfectly clear that you beleive it's perfectly OK for SCOTUS to legislate from the bench whenever their agendas arent attainable from legislation or The Constitution.

bbsam

Staff member
You have made it perfectly clear that you beleive it's perfectly OK for SCOTUS to legislate from the bench whenever their agendas arent attainable from legislation or The Constitution.
All you have to do is pick a.decision you disagree with, explain the Court's reasoning and explain why the Court is wrong. Instead, all you do is complain about "legislating from the bench" and "activist judges". I understand that's easier but it's intellectually lazy and adds to the collective political stupidity that runs rampant in this country.

You seem to believe that these decisions are simply made up, fictions imposed upon the populace with no basis in jurisprudence or constitutional soundness. I'm sure you wish that to be true but it's not.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
All you have to do is pick a.decision you disagree with, explain the Court's reasoning and explain why the Court is wrong. Instead, all you do is complain about "legislating from the bench" and "activist judges". I understand that's easier but it's intellectually lazy and adds to the collective political stupidity that runs rampant in this country.

You seem to believe that these decisions are simply made up, fictions imposed upon the populace with no basis in jurisprudence or constitutional soundness. I'm sure you wish that to be true but it's not.
What you don't seem to get is that under no circumstances is the SCOTUS allowed to legislate from the bench.

They are to go by the letter, or the intent of the law only.

Not a difficult concept for most people to grasp.