guns

Overpaid Union Thug

How about you take a world tour without a passport and see if those imaginary lines are imaginary lines to other countries.

I remember being able to cross into Mexico just by paying a $0.50 toll and only needing a military ID to re-enter The States. That is not the case now. We can still enter Mexico as we please with a passport, which is automatically stamped with what basically amounts to a tourist visa, but if we overstay our visa and are caught we are toast.

newfie

Making deals? What a strange thing to hear conservatives looking for deals. Who do you think "The Donald" will sell out to make the deals?

you're a little too eager to jump on something here and have got yourself off topic. I responded to a post that said trump would not get anything passed through congress. thus my response.

bbsam

Staff member
Yes you do.
Seems the NRA is all in favor of instant background checks at the point of sale. Sounds good. At every sale and instant check. Odd. He hasn't put that out front and center very often. He calls it the "best kept secret". He has a podium and a microphone.

oldngray

nowhere special
Seems the NRA is all in favor of instant background checks at the point of sale. Sounds good. At every sale and instant check. Odd. He hasn't put that out front and center very often. He calls it the "best kept secret". He has a podium and a microphone.

A secret? Not to anyone who has followed the news. It was the NRA that initially pushed the backgrounds checks in the first place.