guns

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
Troll patrol huh? What makes me a troll, because I disagree with you?
Being a liberal is a must.

Your answer to most issues is trust the government, bigger government is better.

Anti-gun is important to you.

And advocating the rights of the people must be sacrificed for the good of the people.

But most of all, you are in the troll patrol for your fear of the 2nd amendment.

Troll patrol members are scared little wimps.

baklava

I don’t work at UPS anymore.
Being a liberal is a must.

Your answer to most issues is trust the government, bigger government is better.

Anti-gun is important to you.

And advocating the rights of the people must be sacrificed for the good of the people.

But most of all, you are in the troll patrol for your fear of the 2nd amendment.

Troll patrol members are scared little wimps.

I've never once said anything anti-gun here. I believe in the 2nd amendment.

You on the other hand want to take that right away from people because you don't like the political party they vote for.

Now who's anti-gun?

moreluck

golden ticket member
The Cali. governor Moonbeam passed some gun laws that would make it illegal to have a gun like that one used in San Bernardino......yeah, that would've prevented that from happening. Delusional people in power!!

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

The Cali. governor Moonbeam passed some gun laws that would make it illegal to have a gun like that one used in San Bernardino......yeah, that would've prevented that from happening. Delusional people in power!!

I would think it more troubling that a grown woman refers to another adult as Moonbeam.

realbrown1

I've never once said anything anti-gun here. I believe in the 2nd amendment.

You on the other hand want to take that right away from people because you don't like the political party they vote for.

Now who's anti-gun?
democrats.png

187426.jpg

Gun%20Free%20Zones%20Meme.jpg

I am usually the very last person on earth that would call for anything other than background checks to be able to purchase a firearm.

But the evidence shows that Democrats and Muslims just don't seem to be able to handle the responsibility of owning a firearm without shooting a lot of people.

And since Democrats are always trying (and in California, succeeding) to ban guns, I don't think many Democrats will mind not being able to own firearms.

realbrown1

Not exactly true.

Gov. Moonbeam signed a law banning the PURCHASE of such a weapon on Jan. 1, 2017.

You may own such a firearm (AR-15. and other firearms) after Jan. 1, 2017, if you re-register that weapon with California as an assault rifle.

Then you may never sell or give away that gun under any circumstance.

When you die, that gun must be turned into the state of California.

You children may not inherit that firearm.

Also, Gov. Moonbeam signed a law outlawing the possession of magazines that hold more than 10 rounds.

You must turn in those magazines to the state by Jan. 1, 2017.

And Gov. Moonbeam signed a law requiring background checks just to purchase ammunition.

That will lower the cost of ammunition......................................NOT.

The gun confiscations have already started, in California.

Getting us used to turning in firearms and magazines to the state.

oldngray

nowhere special
Not exactly true.

Gov. Moonbeam signed a law banning the PURCHASE of such a weapon on Jan. 1, 2017.

You may own such a firearm (AR-15) after Jan. 1, 2017, if you re-register that weapon with California as an assault rifle.

Then you may never sell or give away that gun under any circumstance.

When you die, that gun must be turned into the state of California.

You children may not inherit that firearm.

Also, Gov. Moonbeam signed a law outlawing the possession of magazines that hold more than 10 rounds.

You must turn in those magazines to the state by Jan. 1, 2017.

And Gov. Moonbeam signed a law requiring background checks just to purchase ammunition.

That will lower the cost of ammunition......................................NOT.

And yet they denied they were after your legally purchased guns.

The people who obeyed the previous laws and registered get screwed. Those who didn't trust the government and didn't register? What the gun grabbers don't know won't hurt them.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Getting us used to turning in firearms and magazines to the state..."(realbrown1)

The state of California can have all of my Enquirers and Globes and Better Homes and Recipe magazines!!

oldngray

nowhere special
Getting us used to turning in firearms and magazines to the state..."(realbrown1)

The state of California can have all of my Enquirers and Globes and Better Homes and Recipe magazines!!

I'm amazed that the state of California was able to use the correct term of magazines instead of clips like they frequently do.

realbrown1

One thing I forgot, once registered as an assault rifle, you can not loan your firearm to ANYONE.

That includes spouse, parents or children.

It has started for real.

If you think they will stop here, you are mistaken.

Gov. Moonbeam signed 5 new gun laws, but vetoed 4 others.

There will be more, MUST TURN IN, laws coming unless we stop them.

oldngray

nowhere special
One thing I forgot, once registered as an assault rifle, you can not loan your firearm to ANYONE.

That includes spouse, parents or children.

It has started for real.

If you think they will stop here, you are mistaken.

Gov. Moonbeam signed 5 new gun laws, but vetoed 4 others.

There will be more, MUST TURN IN, laws coming unless we stop them.

He vetoed the ones that weren't liberal enough.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member

Today, I brought out my really long rifle. It's so hard, and the stock feels so warm pressed against my moist skin. It gives me shivers just to hold her...ummm..it, and caress her...umm, yummy.

The more guns I have, the bigger man I am. And, oh, those huge magazines that hold all of those powerful bullets. Oooh, ahhh.

I'm not far off here. Think George Zimmerman and about 2 inches of manhood.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Today, I brought out my really long rifle. It's so hard, and the stock feels so warm pressed against my moist skin. It gives me shivers just to hold her...ummm..it, and caress her...umm, yummy.

The more guns I have, the bigger man I am. And, oh, those huge magazines that hold all of those powerful bullets. Oooh, ahhh.

I'm not far off here. Think George Zimmerman and about 2 inches of manhood.
You go around checking out dicks??

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
You go around checking out dicks??

No, I don't. I'm strictly into vaginas. But George's behavior(s) point to chronic Short Man/Small Penis Syndrome. This is the way some folks seem to feel about their guns. Technically, however, George (and other gun nuts) are pretty much dicks, so while I'm not checking them out, I do write about them.