guns

Babagounj

Strength through joy
According to a BuzzFeed investigation, there are 22 more 911 calls to the home of Parkland, Fla. killer Nikolas Cruz that were never disclosed to the public, which would bring the total to at least 45 .

ImWaitingForTheDay

Annoy a conservative....Think for yourself
The chairman of FedEx is still an avid supporter of the NRA. It's time to tell him how much better UPS is looking for our business.Amazon is the list as well....

El Correcto

god is dead
That rule infringes on due process. What good is it when the FBI and local police department won’t charge violent individuals reported to them. What good does it do when the background checks aren’t handle properly.
None.
giphy.gif

Posting this ahead of time.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Denying mentally ill people their due process and second amendment rights by blanketing them all as violent is a dangerous precendent to set.
So Trump was right when he repealed obama's legislation preventing those with mental health issues from having guns. And now he's wrong for changing his mind and suggesting we do exactly like Obama did and reinstate that legislation.....
Not really, it’s proven mental health is a factor in it.
Make up your mind!
lulz

I swear, you're even more politically conflicted than @Monkeysbutt .

El Correcto

god is dead
So Trump was right when he repealed obama's legislation preventing those with mental health issues from having guns. And now he's wrong for changing his mind and suggesting we do exactly like Obama did and reinstate that legislation.....

Make up your mind!
lulz

I swear, you're even more politically conflicted than @Monkeysbutt .
I told you why that legislation was a bad idea, while saying mental health is a factor. I didn’t even bring up trump.

My only regret in that post is not putting this in it anticipating your reply.
giphy.gif

Catatonic

Nine Lives
That statement shows such a high level of ignorance.
It was not a law and therefore Trump could not repeal.

Last edited:

El Correcto

god is dead
Double talk from a :censored2:.
Big surprise.

You’re trying so hard to avoid agreeing with me that Trump is completely wrong on this issue.

You’re being rude. I didn’t double talk I explained why I thought the legislation that was repealed was bad and overreaching. I also agree we have a mental health issue, that’s a bad way of going about solving it denying rights and painting them all with a broad brush.