guns

MAKAVELI

Pitiful, black card again.
I've got a thousand dollars that says if the clown was black he would have been carried out in a body bag. Wanna take the bet? I didn't think so, you know color had absolutely nothing to do with the POS not getting lit up. You are making yourself look like a pathetic joke, and you still continue to deal the race card, truly priceless.
You are the joke. I was simply playing on @Monkey Butt's post. You're too easy, just like a Russian hooker.:happy2:

floridays

Or just more Broward county sheriffs.
Just for my personal edification. How many Broward County Sheriff Deputy's are non- white, person's of color? I only ask because your game is the color game? Search and give me the answer, if you can't find it, take a ride down here sometime.

MAKAVELI

Just for my personal edification. How many Broward County Sheriff Deputy's are non- white, person's of color? I only ask because your game is the color game? Search and give me the answer, if you can't find it, take a ride down here sometime.
Well considering the county is 62% white I'd say it's safe to say non-white sheriff deputies are a very small minority.

Last edited by a moderator:

floridays

You are the joke. I was simply playing on @Monkey Butt's post. You're too easy, just like a Russian hooker.:happy2:
Too many archived posts allow me to prove my point, and too many for you to have to manufacture a silly BullS denial or head fake. I'd be ashamed to try and hide under Monkey's skirt and try to defend my thoughts as merely comedy. I'm not easy, and referring to a previous post from last week, I did look it up. Enjoy the Castro district tonight. Won't find any Russian hookers there however that I would touch. You on the other hand, well that's a different story. Happy hunting.

floridays

Well considering the county is 62% white I'd say it's safe to say none white sheriff deputies are a very small minority.
Like I said, get your :censored2: in a plane and visit. I said people of color, you know the ones you are constantly claiming are boot necked, that would be your blacks and browns and all others that are not Anglo Europeans.

MAKAVELI

Like I said, get your :censored2: in a plane and visit. I said people of color, you know the ones you are constantly claiming are boot necked, that would be your blacks and browns and all others that are not Anglo Europeans.
Why the friend* would I want to go to your backwards ass state? Truly a :censored2:hole.:happy2:

floridays

Why the friend* would I want to go to your backwards ass state? Truly a :censored2:hole.:happy2:
First, which state is heading to bankruptcy? Second, I bet you have never been to Florida, but I have lived in California, I believe I have a better understanding of both states than you. And thirdly, you have no facts to base your former post on and when called on it you resort to this post. Sorry for picking on you, I only did it because of your skin color. The Castro is waiting for you, as you told me last week or the week before. Brush and floss.

MAKAVELI

First, which state is heading to bankruptcy? Second, I bet you have never been to Florida, but I have lived in California, I believe I have a better understanding of both states than you. And thirdly, you have no facts to base your former post on and when called on it you resort to this post. Sorry for picking on you, I only did it because of your skin color. The Castro is waiting for you, as you told me last week or the week before. Brush and floss.
First, Cali is the world's 6th largest economy. We ain't going bankrupt. Secondly the only one who is talking about the Castro is you. So get your homophobic ass down there and get you some. LMFAO!

floridays

First, Cali is the world's 6th largest economy. We ain't going bankrupt. Secondly the only one who is talking about the Castro is you. So get your homophobic ass down there and get you some. LMFAO!
And the state government is heading towards bankruptcy. On the second point you brought up Castro district to me, I replied only Castro I know is two brothers in Cuba who have been screwing their country for 60+ years. Don't resort to being a liar now. I can re-post it all right here right now. Brush and floss, your boys are waiting.

MAKAVELI

And the state government is heading towards bankruptcy. On the second point you brought up Castro district to me, I replied only Castro I know is two brothers in Cuba who have been screwing their country for 60+ years. Don't resort to being a liar now. I can re-post it all right here right now. Brush and floss, your boys are waiting.
Just stop while you got some dignity left bruh. You might as well come out of the closet now.:happy2:

Sportello

Fidel Castro is still dead.

floridays

Fidel Castro is still dead.
He sure is, I'm from South Miami originally, when it was tomato fields and other farmland. Not personally, but I know Fidel Castro, His brother Raul who we knew nothing of at the time is still alive, I came later to know of him. One is gone while the other is still alive. Hence my saying the only Castro I know are two brothers who have been screwing the Cuban people for 60+ years. Do you comprende that? Go to Calle Ocho in Miami and ask the Americans of Cuban descent how long the Castro brothers have been screwing their relatives left on the island.