guns

floridays

No one cares.
You tendered a question, he answered it, and this is your pompous response. Ask another silly question.
My answer to what the dad said to the child is "Hillary won, Happy Days are here again." No one cares about that either, and no one cares about a letter, much less a sentence or paragraph you post here. Now go call your pack of jackals, I enjoy a good feeding frenzy.

BrownArmy

You tendered a question, he answered it, and this is your pompous response. Ask another silly question.
My answer to what the dad said to the child is "Hillary won, Happy Days are here again." No one cares about that either, and no one cares about a letter, much less a sentence or paragraph you post here. Now go call your pack of jackals, I enjoy a good feeding frenzy.

Incorrect.

He used that gif to further his ideas about whatever the friend he was selling.

In fact, he has no idea why that baby is crying.

And, no one cares about you either.

BrownArmy

No one cares about that baby, no one cares about you or me, or Monkey Butt or DIDO.

Guy, no one gives a *.

Get over it.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
No one cares about that baby, no one cares about you or me, or Monkey Butt or DIDO.
Hey now.... one person does, and I'm banking on dying before she figures out that I'm a POS....

And BTW, she's a teacher with a carry permit who would never carry at work, because teachers aren't freaking police officers. SMH. What a freaking joke this whole debate has become.

floridays

Hey now.... one person does, and I'm banking on dying before she figures out that I'm a POS....

And BTW, she's a teacher with a carry permit who would never carry at work, because teachers aren't freaking police officers. SMH. What a freaking joke this whole debate has become.
You are correct on many points you offered, however many teachers would willfully protect their children with a firearm. Many of them actually love the little kids and would lay down their own lives. A mother at home is not a police officer either. Step in the house and attempt to endanger her children and see how she lays down the law. That scenario only happens in armed homes, not gun free homes.

floridays

I thought he meant at BC, I'm really not sure now. BTW she already knows you're a POS, she'll deal with you until a better opportunity comes along.

Catatonic

Nine Lives

Guy, no one gives a *.

Get over it.
Good, Good ... get it out!

Good Good Star wars Emperor.jpg

TearsInRain

IE boogeyman
watching old guys name call at each other is funny and cringey at the same time

is this one of those things you had to learn on your own in the old days, maybe while you walked 10 miles to school in the snow?

moreluck

golden ticket member
I read where a couple of airlines dropped any support they might have had for the NRA.....does that mean that now their air marshals will be unarmed? Won't fly those!!