guns

El Correcto

god is dead
Incorrect.

He used that gif to further his ideas about whatever the friend he was selling.

In fact, he has no idea why that baby is crying.

And, no one cares about you either.
You shouldn’t be personally attacking driveindriveout like that calling him a crying baby. I’m selling nothing, I’m educating people.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Atlanta-based Delta was set to get a $40 million per year tax break on jet fuel from the Georgia legislature, something establishment Chamber of Commerce-backed GOP Gov. Nathan Deal supports handing out. But when Delta yanked its relationship with the NRA after the Parkland shooting, conservatives in Georgia have risen up against the airline’s efforts to procure this big government handout.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Atlanta-based Delta was set to get a $40 million per year tax break on jet fuel from the Georgia legislature, something establishment Chamber of Commerce-backed GOP Gov. Nathan Deal supports handing out. But when Delta yanked its relationship with the NRA after the Parkland shooting, conservatives in Georgia have risen up against the airline’s efforts to procure this big government handout.
Georgia Senate grounds Delta tax break after NRA decision

Sportello

It's almost as if the GA Republicans don't want a Capitalistic, Free Enterprise system. It seems as though they would prefer that the state control industry.

Sportello

I don’t think GA is going to seize the airports and not compensate the companies for their losses.
You think Delta owns the airport?
You believe government should dictate private companies policies?

There is such a thing as being on the wrong side of history. I think the people are going to vote these idiots out.