guns

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
And you weren’t doing anything half as useful as what these kids are doing, cheers!

What exactly are they doing ?

Their petty little protests, have absolutely no bearing on my rights as it

relates to the second amendment of the constitution.

Take away the iPhones and tablets for a week.... and they would lose focus

and be huddled up in a corner crying.

rod

Retired 23 years
And you weren’t doing anything half as useful as what these kids are doing, cheers!

Well at 16 I did know the difference between an automatic weapon and a semi-automatic. I imagine back then we would have been in real trouble if the whole school walked out during school hours.

rod

Retired 23 years
And old people should worry about getting to their bingo game, not out pretending they know everything.

I've never pretended to know everything. I think you have me confused with Upstate. P.S. The BINGO crowd is pretty much split 55/50 between young and old at the VFW. You should quit pretending you know all the cures for what ails society.

MAKAVELI

I've never pretended to know everything. I think you have me confused with Upstate. P.S. The BINGO crowd is pretty much split 55/50 between young and old at the VFW. You should quit pretending you know all the cures for what ails society.
You're old and out of touch with the reality of today. I don't claim to know all the cures for what ails society today. But I do know past Generations are mostly responsible for society's problems of today. So I would stop pretending that your age equals wisdom and and just say, my bad.

Last edited:

newfie

You're old and out of touch with the reality of today. I don't claim to know all the cures for what ails society today. But I do know past Generations are mostly responsible for society's problems of today. So I would stop pretending that your age equals wisdom and and just say, my bad.

I believe it was a 19 year old kid that shot up the school being discussed. I didn't see a past generation in that school pulling a trigger ? I did see a past generation in that school trying to save lives? And I saw a past generation arresting that current generation outside the school?

Do you ever think before you spout of?

MAKAVELI

I believe it was a 19 year old kid that shot up the school being discussed. I didn't see a past generation in that school pulling a trigger ? I did see a past generation in that school trying to save lives? And I saw a past generation arresting that current generation outside the school?

Do you ever think before you spout of?
Past Generations didn't give a friend* about that kids mental state. Past Generations put a gun in that kid's hand. Do you ever think before you spout off?

Babagounj

Strength through joy
How come I never hear about mass school shootings in urban schools ?
Even the lowest rated schools seem to be free of mass shootings ?

Babagounj

Strength through joy
School personnel flock to Taylor gun range for free handgun training

School personnel flock to Taylor gun range for free handgun training
Response has been overwhelming since Top Gun Shooting Sports made offer on Facebook

What started out as a plan to give 24 teachers and school administrators a one-time free course in basic handgun training and one free concealed pistol license training quickly turned into 339 spots being reserved as of March 11.