guns

rod

Retired 23 years
You're old and out of touch with the reality of today. I don't claim to know all the cures for what ails society today. But I do know past Generations are mostly responsible for society's problems of today. So I would stop pretending that your age equals wisdom and and just say, my bad.

I suppose I could blame my parents generation too and my grandparents generation also but that's the EASY way out. I'm sure your generation will be looked at down the road as the one generation that was "PERFECT". (perfect at playing video games)

Last edited:

newfie

Past Generations didn't give a friend* about that kids mental state. Past Generations put a gun in that kid's hand. Do you ever think before you spout off?

past generations were mentally tough and didn't do the crap your generation does. do you ever think before you spout of ?

BrownArmy

its always a race issue with your snowflake cry babies

I’m impressed with your ability to know exactly what it’s like to be black, or another minority.

The problem with white folk (I’m one) is that everything is second-hand...you have no actual idea about being black, by definition.

So you cry cry cry that ‘white privilege’ doesn’t exist, when in fact you have no idea.

That’s almost the point, your ‘privilege’ blinds you from the reality on the ground.

But hey, no worries, you’re clear that all white people aren’t racist and that anyone who brings up race is a turncoat.

K.

newfie

I’m impressed with your ability to know exactly what it’s like to be black, or another minority.

The problem with white folk (I’m one) is that everything is second-hand...you have no actual idea about being black, by definition.

So you cry cry cry that ‘white privilege’ doesn’t exist, when in fact you have no idea.

That’s almost the point, your ‘privilege’ blinds you from the reality on the ground.

But hey, no worries, you’re clear that all white people aren’t racist and that anyone who brings up race is a turncoat.

K.

white liberals like yourself have been lecturing whites like me while separating and using groups against each other for years. you do not surprise me when you try this tactic here.

rod

Retired 23 years
white liberals like yourself have been lecturing whites like me while separating and using groups against each other for years. you do not surprise me when you try this tactic here.

You know how to starve a liberal?

Hide their food stamps under their work boots.

BrownArmy

You have it exactly backwards, I want everyone to come together.

God Bless You on whatever journey you’re on, good luck