guns

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
upload_2018-7-15_20-27-40.jpeg

oldngray

nowhere special
I hear trial by abstentia has a high success rate
She was in DC so is in custody.

I guess Mueller will have to go through disclosure to try to prove his case.

The charges are a huge reach from what was reported in the news. It doesn't sound like a case he can win.

It will be fine

She wasn’t arrested as a gun rights advocate. She was arrested for being a spy.
The affidavit of the FBI investigator is public. It shows some of her communications with her Russian handler. She was a spy. She was working directly with the NRA to promote Russian positions.

vantexan

The affidavit of the FBI investigator is public. It shows some of her communications with her Russian handler. She was a spy. She was working directly with the NRA to promote Russian positions.
That's interesting, the affidavit is public but the Congressional oversight committee can't get documents from the FBI it has been requesting for over a year. And has the right to see them and the authority to demand them. Yet still stonewalled.

It will be fine

That's interesting, the affidavit is public but the Congressional oversight committee can't get documents from the FBI it has been requesting for over a year. And has the right to see them and the authority to demand them. Yet still stonewalled.
Yes, yes defend the Russian spy. Good work comrade!

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
She was in DC so is in custody.

I guess Mueller will have to go through disclosure to try to prove his case.

The charges are a huge reach from what was reported in the news. It doesn't sound like a case he can win.
Same as for the 12 defendants for meddling in 2016 US elections ... they will never be prosecuted because there is no hard evidence.

oldngray

nowhere special
Same as for the 12 defendants for meddling in 2016 US elections ... they will never be prosecuted because there is no hard evidence.

Smells like Mueller is just doing all he can to keep his investigation limping along. Its getting to the point where there is serious justification to pull the plug on the whole thing.