guns

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Sorry, I haven't posted for some time, been busy with local stuff. But I wish to share a tale of what happened to me on Thursday. I carry 2 radios with me (1) a floating hand held marine and (2 ) a police scanner.
In Mass. no one may fire a weapon within 500 ft of a residence, I was in my boat off the coast well beyond that distance. I had decided to use up some old ammo for my .22 , So I fire off a few rounds, I pick a spot in the ocean about 15 or so feet from my boat to see if I can get them close together, I angle my shots down ward so that I can see where they land.
Now my back is to the land and no other vessels are within a mile from me. I only was using one magazine and loose rounds, so I needed to reload often.
Anyhow I fire off a couple of rounds and I hear over the police scanner that some one called to report gunshots. So I moved away from the area farther out to sea and continue with my actions. Now I'm a couple of miles out and the responding officer says that I have left the area and to open a report that he will follow up on later. So since I know the officer, I thought he would have a chat with me later. Well, the reporting party thought it was odd that I would travel a way , stop and fire .
Now the reporting party's house on a cliff high above the sea level. This person continues to relay my movements to the local police as now I'm about 4-5 miles out. Anyhow I hear the local PD call my name over the marine radio, to which I answered requesting that I meet the officer at the local dock. When I arrived not only was the local cop there but the State Fish & Game officer, too. I had done nothing wrong and was within all my rights . The local cop told me that the person who was spying on me , thought it was strange that I moving and stopping to shoot. I explained to him that it was illegal to shot from a moving vessels, to which the Fish & Game officer said that I knew the law.
I have lobster traps right in front of the reporting party's house , yet they never call the cops when they see other's hauling my traps. BUT A PERSON WITH A GUN ,well that's suspicious.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Sorry, I haven't posted for some time, been busy with local stuff. But I wish to share a tale of what happened to me on Thursday. I carry 2 radios with me (1) a floating hand held marine and (2 ) a police scanner.
In Mass. no one may fire a weapon within 500 ft of a residence, I was in my boat off the coast well beyond that distance. I had decided to use up some old ammo for my .22 , So I fire off a few rounds, I pick a spot in the ocean about 15 or so feet from my boat to see if I can get them close together, I angle my shots down ward so that I can see where they land.
Now my back is to the land and no other vessels are within a mile from me. I only was using one magazine and loose rounds, so I needed to reload often.
Anyhow I fire off a couple of rounds and I hear over the police scanner that some one called to report gunshots. So I moved away from the area farther out to sea and continue with my actions. Now I'm a couple of miles out and the responding officer says that I have left the area and to open a report that he will follow up on later. So since I know the officer, I thought he would have a chat with me later. Well, the reporting party thought it was odd that I would travel a way , stop and fire .
Now the reporting party's house on a cliff high above the sea level. This person continues to relay my movements to the local police as now I'm about 4-5 miles out. Anyhow I hear the local PD call my name over the marine radio, to which I answered requesting that I meet the officer at the local dock. When I arrived not only was the local cop there but the State Fish & Game officer, too. I had done nothing wrong and was within all my rights . The local cop told me that the person who was spying on me , thought it was strange that I moving and stopping to shoot. I explained to him that it was illegal to shot from a moving vessels, to which the Fish & Game officer said that I knew the law.
I have lobster traps right in front of the reporting party's house , yet they never call the cops when they see other's hauling my traps. BUT A PERSON WITH A GUN ,well that's suspicious.
Uh, well, ya you were being pretty sketchy.

over9five

Staff member
Another left wing looney with nothing better to do. We live in the 2nd most libturd state in the nation, home to the likes of Liz Warren and Maura Healey.
What do you expect?!?!?

Hey, how'd they know your name when they called you on the radio? Did the raging libturd have binoculars and get the reg from the side of the boat?

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Another left wing looney with nothing better to do. We live in the 2nd most libturd state in the nation, home to the likes of Liz Warren and Maura Healey.
What do you expect?!?!?

Hey, how'd they know your name when they called you on the radio? Did the raging libturd have binoculars and get the reg from the side of the boat?
The first call that went out said a well known local fisherman . I have a rather unique new boat this year a Cape Codder 19 in orange , but the caller like most others said it was red. In order to see me out in the Boston Harbor Shipping Channel , near Graves Light , they had to have a telescope. Because they called the local cops and stated that I was out there doing it again ( firing ). It is impossible to see my reg. numbers, the builder put them on the downward curve near the bow. ( you have to be looking up from the water to see them ). Like pictured here...Cape Codder Boats - Real. American. Boats. .

El Correcto

god is dead
upload_2018-10-18_16-1-40.jpeg

Cabot Gun | Trump 45 Register Your Interest