guns

Babagounj

Strength through joy
My new CCW is a S&W M&P 9 Shield M2.0, with a built in safety.
Using SIG 365 V-Crown JHP 115 Grain.
Have to watch the over penetration that FMJ cause.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Massachusetts Arguably Most Dangerous State in Northeast - GOAL.ORG

And I hear they want to impose more restrictions here.
Everything that the protesters keep demanding are already law here, it's laughable that none of them know what they are fighting against.
We have a criminal justice system that keeps releasing known gun law offenders back onto the streets only to be "caught" a few days later again for new similar charges.
There is a law on the books that state that all persons caught with an gun without a Mass Fire Arms permit have to be sentenced to a year in jail.
What a farce.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Thank you California for sending another worthless person to Congress.
Now we have a Congressman that not only wants to void out the 2nd Amendment, take away everyone's guns and nuke those that don't comply. Another genius , how sad.

browndevil

Thank you California for sending another worthless person to Congress.
Now we have a Congressman that not only wants to void out the 2nd Amendment, take away everyone's guns and nuke those that don't comply. Another genius , how sad.
Who is the new California congressperson? I have lived here my whole life and I never heard of anyone who wants to "void out the 2nd Amendment" Only politicians who want stronger background checks.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Normally I would question the source but seeing how it's from NY and proposed by Democrats it has to be good.

Gun purchasers may need to submit social media history under proposed New York legislation

Senate Bill 9191 mandates "social media and search engine reviews prior to the approval of an application or renewal of a license to carry or possess a pistol or revolver; requires a person applying for a license to carry or possess a pistol or revolver or a renewal of such license to consent to having his or her social media accounts and search engine history reviewed and investigated for certain posts and/or searches over a period of 1-3 years prior to the approval of such application or renewal; defines terms."

If this passes could Federal Law be passed that required all candidates for POTUS to submit their social media & search engine reviews, too. That would thin out the herd of wannabees.