Headlights

Sporhwhore

Older driver here a new supervisor did an observation on me. The other day and told me headlights and four ways have to be on at all times while the vehicle is parked lunch break included …any truth to this? I knew headlights have to be on at all times when windshield wipers are on.

Thebrownblob

Older driver here a new supervisor did an observation on me. The other day and told me headlights and four ways have to be on at all times while the vehicle is parked lunch break included …any truth to this? I knew headlights have to be on at all times when windshield wipers are on.
Never heard that.

thecamel

Waiting to put the re in front of tired
Just his little addition to the 340 hundred thousand methods. And what he is going to write warning letters on since it is his direct instruction.

Pullman Brown

My supervisor told me the opposite. No flashing or lights during lunch.

JL 0513

Does he not understand the flashers make one of the most annoying sounds in the world? He's demanding we listen to that for 30 minutes while we're resting?

Johney

Pineapple King
Then you should know better........tell him to pound sand.

TSB

Yeah, I'm a road hog
Does he not understand the flashers make one of the most annoying sounds in the world? He's demanding we listen to that for 30 minutes while we're resting?
While the flashers may make an annoying sound it probably doesn't compare to the annoying sound coming out of that sups pie hole.

SorryLazyPOS

Big Kahuna Burger
When you say older, How old?

Started on Paper

What does your local law say about using your flashers?

Most states say "You should turn on emergency flashers or hazard lights only when you need to warn other drivers of an emergency or a traffic hazard"

Making a delivery or taking your lunch in a legal parking place is not an emergency or hazard.

Same thing goes for using your horn. On every safety ride my sup said I need to honk my horn when I roll up to a delivery. I replied I do not think it is a emergency when delivering a package. I told them to feel free to write me up for it and I will take it to the local tv station that UPS wants me to break the law and is disciplining me for not breaking the law. Sup said UPS supersedes local laws I said lets find out. Sup's never put it to paper because they new I would make a big deal out of it.

Savage21

#1 Saturday driver ✊
Today at pcm they told us to start lunch on the way to our destination not when we get there.

Yeah right!! Get the fook outta here 🤬