Headlights

10:30 resi

Today at pcm they told us to start lunch on the way to our destination not when we get there.

Yeah right!! Get the fook outta here 🤬
IMG-20230801-WA0006.jpg

The company already lost that argument

10:30 resi

Wait, you guys don't pack a lunch everyday
My meal doesn't start until I have reached a location that has: a sanitary restroom with hot running water so I can wash my hands, a place for me to sit indoors that is climate controlled, and hot food at a reasonable price (I am not going to eat a $30 charcuterie board for lunch). Doesn't matter if I packed something or not, it's none of managements business.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
My meal doesn't start until I have reached a location that has: a sanitary restroom with hot running water so I can wash my hands, a place for me to sit indoors that is climate controlled, and hot food at a reasonable price (I am not going to eat a $30 charcuterie board for lunch). Doesn't matter if I packed something or not, it's none of managements business.
Bless you, my son.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
My wife was busy getting herself ready for work ------as it should be.
She went to work after tending to my needs. As it should be. It’s not that way anymore, amigo. Men were men and women were women back in the day. You got 9 years on me, but I grew up amongst legends. Respect, my brother.

rod

Retired 23 years
She went to work after tending to my needs. As it should be. It’s not that way anymore, amigo. Men were men and women were women back in the day. You got 9 years on me, but I grew up amongst legends. Respect, my brother.
My wife has always been a really independent woman--which worked out for the best for me. She did her thing and I did my thing sometimes we did things together. I saw many of my friends who would starve to death if their wife left them and couldn't go anywhere without the little woman hanging on their side. I once went on a weeks vacation to Key West with a buddy who owned his own plane and when I walked in the door when I got home the first words out of her mouth were " WHERE DID YOU SAY YOU WERE GOING"?