Headlights

10:30 resi

Single driver at our center (been full scale for probably 8 years now) just traded in his king ranch 250 for a Tremor (brand new). No idea how much it was.
Single, no kids, friend it man.
I wish I topped out back when a 2 bedroom condo cost less than a half million dollars. Maybe I'd have some fun money too

10:30 resi

You live in the wrong place
500k will get you a fine home on a bit of acreage in the burbs out here in the flyover states
Too bad there are no transfers at UPS. I have seriously considered moving 60+ miles from the building but the wife and I want to start a family and I don't think it is fair to anyone involved if I am only seen at home 2 days a week.

TSB

Yeah, I'm a road hog
What does your local law say about using your flashers?

Most states say "You should turn on emergency flashers or hazard lights only when you need to warn other drivers of an emergency or a traffic hazard"

Making a delivery or taking your lunch in a legal parking place is not an emergency or hazard.

Same thing goes for using your horn. On every safety ride my sup said I need to honk my horn when I roll up to a delivery. I replied I do not think it is a emergency when delivering a package. I told them to feel free to write me up for it and I will take it to the local tv station that UPS wants me to break the law and is disciplining me for not breaking the law. Sup said UPS supersedes local laws I said lets find out. Sup's never put it to paper because they new I would make a big deal out of it.
Just goes to show how power hungry, uniformed and stupid some of these Napoleanic type Sups are.