Health insurance

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
You guys were talking about transferable skills and as a result this little story came to mind. It's still being played out but this was a case where whatever skills he had were definitely not transferable to the unfolding tragedy that lies before him.

Oh, I see. If this were a discussion about the importance of wearing a seatbelt, you'd be the person who chimed in with a story about this one guy you heard of who would have been killed if he'd been wearing his. As if there was a point.

bacha29

Oh, I see. If this were a discussion about the importance of wearing a seatbelt, you'd be the person who chimed in with a story about this one guy you heard of who would have been killed if he'd been wearing his. As if there was a point.
Without fail and true to form anytime someone casts even the smallest smudge on the lilly white image of Fedex you go off on another one of your psychotic tirades. Try as you might you will never be able to project the legacy and image of Fedex in a manner more positive than what it earns for itself.

bacha29

I guess the same way you and others who have done the same thing.
Blaming others for your brutal and unprovoked character assassinations is very much akin to the way your hero Trump blames every person who served under him for his failures. Comey, Sessions, Swartznegger, Manafort. Flynn, Spicer and today Prebus. The two of you do indeed have much in common.

Oldfart

Blaming others for your brutal and unprovoked character assassinations is very much akin to the way your hero Trump blames every person who served under him for his failures. Comey, Sessions, Swartznegger, Manafort. Flynn, Spicer and today Prebus. The two of you do indeed have much in common.

Kinda like you and others have been guilty of as well. Bummer

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
Without fail and true to form anytime someone casts even the smallest smudge on the lilly white image of Fedex you go off on another one of your psychotic tirades.

"Psychotic tirade," LOL!!!!

You know of an exception to something that is generally true. Good for you, Baka.