Here we go...

Porknado

This from Pork-nado? Sounds like an actor from one of @MyTripisCut's movies in his garage collection.

All good @Porknado. Lol
OT: my username was my dog’s nickname, take off on the whole cheeseball Sharknado movie thing. His nickname was Porky, and as a puppy he would run through the house like a maniac, with predictable results because he was 80 pounds. Hence, Porknado.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
OT: my username was my dog’s nickname, take off on the whole cheeseball Sharknado movie thing. His nickname was Porky, and as a puppy he would run through the house like a maniac, with predictable results because he was 80 pounds. Hence, Porknado.
Good screen name. Versatile.

JoesUPSacct

Swollen Member
on my previous route i would regularly deliver to a local mcdonalds hiring office which was in a former single family residential with no outside markings whatsoever. one of the first days i delivered there, a woman dressed in a mcdonalds uniform answered the back door and i handed her the envelope and with great satisfaction selected mcwoman.

Grindstone

I wonder how long it would take for someone to call in a complaint if a driver started always selecting what they would perceive the opposite gender of the customer to be. Heck, I wouldn't be surprised if it's already happened before.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
I wonder how long it would take for someone to call in a complaint if a driver started always selecting what they would perceive the opposite gender of the customer to be. Heck, I wouldn't be surprised if it's already happened before.

How many people do you think track a package after they receive it?

deeztier

I'm curious, I think I've had one person point out that I misspelled their name the day after I delivered their package.
old people, kids, businesses, and anyone who creates an account to have their stuff delivered to a specific spot. you'd think the company would enable the diad camera to take pictures of the actual delivery to prevent less claims/complaints; instead they're putting up a whole åss webcam in the cab.

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
old people, kids, businesses, and anyone who creates an account to have their stuff delivered to a specific spot. you'd think the company would enable the diad camera to take pictures of the actual delivery to prevent less claims/complaints; instead they're putting up a whole åss webcam in the cab.
What's stopping someone from...

Placing package carefully...

Snapping perfect gramworthy photo...

THEN...

field goaling that China box into traffic?

Asking for the recent, disgruntled, fired people posting.