Herman Cain

wkmac

If Cain becomes the candidate,

Then the 2012' election in the case of the 2 parties will come down to a contest between the Geico Lizard and the Aflac duck and you can figure out which is which because it really won't matter!

Not that it's not already that no matter who gets the nomination of either party.

moreluck

golden ticket member
What you may not know about Herman Cain, who is running for president....

He’s not a career politician (in fact he has never held political office). He’s known as a pizza guy, but there’s a lot more to him.

He’s also a computer guy, a banker guy, and a rocket scientist guy.

Here’s his bio:
  • VP of Corporate Data Systems and Services for Pillsbury (this is the top of the ladder in the computer world, being in charge of information systems for a major corporation).
All achieved before reaching the age of 35. Since he reached the top of the information systems world, he changed careers!
  • He was also chairman of the National Restaurant Association during this time. This is a group that interacts with government on behalf of the restaurant industry, and it gave him political experience from the non-politician side.
Having reached the top of a second industry, he changed careers again!
  • Chairman of the Kansas City Federal Reserve Bank. He worked his way up to the chairmanship of a regional Federal Reserve bank. This is only one step below the chairmanship of the entire Federal Reserve System (the top banking position in the country). This position allowed him to see how monetary policy is made from the inside, and understand the political forces that impact the monetary system.
After reaching the top of the banking industry, he changed careers for a fourth time!
  • Radio Host. Around 2007—after a remarkable 40 year career—he started hosting a radio show on WSB in Atlanta (the largest talk radio station in the country).
He did all this starting from rock bottom (his father was a chauffeur and his mother was a maid). When you add up his accomplishments in his life—including reaching the top of three unrelated industries: information systems, business management, and banking—

Herman Cain may have the most impressive resume of anyone that has run for the presidency in the last half century.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
What you may not know about Herman Cain, who is running for president....

He’s not a career politician (in fact he has never held political office). He’s known as a pizza guy, but there’s a lot more to him.

He’s also a computer guy, a banker guy, and a rocket scientist guy.

Here’s his bio:
  • VP of Corporate Data Systems and Services for Pillsbury (this is the top of the ladder in the computer world, being in charge of information systems for a major corporation).
All achieved before reaching the age of 35. Since he reached the top of the information systems world, he changed careers!
  • He was also chairman of the National Restaurant Association during this time. This is a group that interacts with government on behalf of the restaurant industry, and it gave him political experience from the non-politician side.
Having reached the top of a second industry, he changed careers again!
  • Chairman of the Kansas City Federal Reserve Bank. He worked his way up to the chairmanship of a regional Federal Reserve bank. This is only one step below the chairmanship of the entire Federal Reserve System (the top banking position in the country). This position allowed him to see how monetary policy is made from the inside, and understand the political forces that impact the monetary system.
After reaching the top of the banking industry, he changed careers for a fourth time!
  • Radio Host. Around 2007—after a remarkable 40 year career—he started hosting a radio show on WSB in Atlanta (the largest talk radio station in the country).
He did all this starting from rock bottom (his father was a chauffeur and his mother was a maid). When you add up his accomplishments in his life—including reaching the top of three unrelated industries: information systems, business management, and banking—

Herman Cain may have the most impressive resume of anyone that has run for the presidency in the last half century.

Heres even more about HERMAN CAIN !!!! I wanna share! I wanna share!

Herman Cain had a top aide who was homosexual in his campaign back in Iowa, and when it was about to be revealed, Cain got rid of the guy, because Cains position is that homosexuality is a sin and unnatural, and before he could be considered a hypocrite, he fired the guy.
http://gawker.com/5840348/herman-cains-secret-gay-staffer-problem-revealed

Herman Cain was the senior advisor to the Kemp/Dole campaign, oh yeah they lost.

Herman Cain ran for president in 2000, oh yeah, he didnt make it 6 months.

Herman Cain ran for the senate in 2004, oh yeah, he didnt win that either.

Herman Cain while at Pillsbury was appointed to CEO and President of Godfathers pizza! When he took control, he took the 914 store chain down to 420 stores in 14 months, placing a ton of employees on unemployment. Under his control, the company lost money forcing him to cut the chain down to reach profitability.

Herman Cain in 1988, along with other executives bought the pizza chain from pillsbury. Cain continued as CEO of Godfathers pizza despite losing money until 1996 when the executive board ASKED HIM TO RESIGN. HE DID, in disgrace.

Herman Cain was appointed to the board of directors of the federal reserve bank in Kansas City, and then in Jan 1995 was chairman until aug 1996 when he resigned amid internal problems with the executive board.

Herman Cain was appointed to the board of Aquila inc. from 1992 to 2008 until the company folded in controversy. Cain paid executives millions in bonuses despite the companies failure and was a part of a scam to convince employees to change their pension contributions into company stock all the while knowing the company was about to fail. Aquila did fail and the employees sued CAIN and his eboard for tens of millions of dollars and won a settlement against CAIN and his eboard of 35 million dollars.
http://motherjones.com/politics/2011/05/herman-cain-aquila-lawsuit-2012

A number of comments made by Cain regarding his attitudes towards Muslim people have caused controversy. He has stated that he was "uncomfortable" when he found that the surgeon operating on his liver and colon cancer was Muslim, later explaining "based upon the little knowledge that I have of the Muslim religion, you know, they have an objective to convert all infidels or kill them".

brett636

Heres even more about HERMAN CAIN !!!! I wanna share! I wanna share!

Herman Cain had a top aide who was homosexual in his campaign back in Iowa, and when it was about to be revealed, Cain got rid of the guy, because Cains position is that homosexuality is a sin and unnatural, and before he could be considered a hypocrite, he fired the guy.
http://gawker.com/5840348/herman-cains-secret-gay-staffer-problem-revealed

Herman Cain was the senior advisor to the Kemp/Dole campaign, oh yeah they lost.

Herman Cain ran for president in 2000, oh yeah, he didnt make it 6 months.

Herman Cain ran for the senate in 2004, oh yeah, he didnt win that either.

Herman Cain while at Pillsbury was appointed to CEO and President of Godfathers pizza! When he took control, he took the 914 store chain down to 420 stores in 14 months, placing a ton of employees on unemployment. Under his control, the company lost money forcing him to cut the chain down to reach profitability.

Herman Cain in 1988, along with other executives bought the pizza chain from pillsbury. Cain continued as CEO of Godfathers pizza despite losing money until 1996 when the executive board ASKED HIM TO RESIGN. HE DID, in disgrace.

Herman Cain was appointed to the board of directors of the federal reserve bank in Kansas City, and then in Jan 1995 was chairman until aug 1996 when he resigned amid internal problems with the executive board.

Herman Cain was appointed to the board of Aquila inc. from 1992 to 2008 until the company folded in controversy. Cain paid executives millions in bonuses despite the companies failure and was a part of a scam to convince employees to change their pension contributions into company stock all the while knowing the company was about to fail. Aquila did fail and the employees sued CAIN and his eboard for tens of millions of dollars and won a settlement against CAIN and his eboard of 35 million dollars.
http://motherjones.com/politics/2011/05/herman-cain-aquila-lawsuit-2012

A number of comments made by Cain regarding his attitudes towards Muslim people have caused controversy. He has stated that he was "uncomfortable" when he found that the surgeon operating on his liver and colon cancer was Muslim, later explaining "based upon the little knowledge that I have of the Muslim religion, you know, they have an objective to convert all infidels or kill them".

Considering the source I am not going to waste my time showing why most of that is not true. I think you don't want Cain to be the nominee because then you cannot imitate this kid.

1015153.gif I mean, lets be honest, this is going to be Obama's entire campaign in two words, and Herman Cain nullifies it with his very presence.
1015153.gif

Last edited:

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Considering the source I am not going to waste my time showing why most of that is not true. I think you don't want Cain to be the nominee because then you cannot imitate this kid.

View attachment 5847 I mean, lets be honest, this is going to be Obama's entire campaign in two words, and Herman Cain nullifies it with his very presence.

NOT TRUE?

Try the record Brett. You cant dispute it because you cant. The truth hurts doesnt it? Your republican hype on Cain will come out to destroy him should he EVER make it to the top three in the race.

If he was to somehow pull out a miracle and win the nomination, all the folks from Aquila are ready to pounce on him. His former EBOARD at Godfathers are ready to talk about his leadership.

Just wait.

Peace.

brett636

NOT TRUE?

Try the record Brett. You cant dispute it because you cant. The truth hurts doesnt it? Your republican hype on Cain will come out to destroy him should he EVER make it to the top three in the race.

If he was to somehow pull out a miracle and win the nomination, all the folks from Aquila are ready to pounce on him. His former EBOARD at Godfathers are ready to talk about his leadership.

Just wait.

Peace.

I am not going to waste my time disputing it because your baghdad bob. Baghdad bob doesn't bother with the truth, only unsubstantiated and untrue claims.

wkmac

Interesting post. I don't follow the individual politicians too much or know as much as you probably do, but I do know that with these straw polls, the turnout more resembles a few loads of bussed-in voters than an honest count of support for whichever candidate.
I have heard the Republicans asking "why not the Federal reserve"...well, maybe that is coming?

As to the OccupyWallStreet protests, here's an interesting interview with respected journalist Chris Hedges. Obviously he brings a different approach and POV to the issue. I greatly respect his moral stance.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
I am not going to waste my time disputing it because your baghdad bob. Baghdad bob doesn't bother with the truth, only unsubstantiated and untrue claims.

Brett, your time is already wasted when you chose to support Herman Cain.

John friend. Kennedy had a message for voters like you and the others who support Herman Cain.

2b4a5de15a747cb11f078ad0f5a25135_answer_1_xlarge.jpeg

Peace.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member

John friend. Kennedy had a message for voters like you and the others who support Herman Cain.

Peace.
wow well said JFK, The ignorance of the voters in 2008 put the other 49% of us in great risk. He was so right.

brett636

Peace.[/QUOTE]

You do realize JFK supported cutting taxes on the rich and is still highly popular to this day?

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
You do realize JFK supported cutting taxes on the rich and is still highly popular to this day?
When JFK was talking about cutting taxes on the rich the top tax rate was 91%. He cut it to 70%. In addition he supported treating capital gains as earned income and taxed it at the same rate, 70%.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll

Popular with who?? The Tea Party crowd?

America disagrees with you http://www.mcclatchydc.com/2011/04/18/112386/poll-best-way-to-fight-deficits.html

marist_mcclatcy4_19_11taxes.jpg

marist_mcclatchy4_19_11mm.jpg

WASHINGTON — Alarmed by rising national debt and increasingly downbeat about their country's course, Americans are clear about how they want to attack the government's runway budget deficits: raise taxes on the wealthy and keep hands off of Medicare and Medicaid....On tackling the deficit, voters by a margin of 2-to-1 support raising taxes on incomes above $250,000, with 64 percent in favor and 33 percent opposed.
Independents supported higher taxes on the wealthy by 63-34 percent; Democrats by 83-15 percent; and Republicans opposed by 43-54 percent....
Voters oppose cuts to [Medicare and Medicaid] by 80-18 percent. Even among conservatives, only 29 percent supported cuts, and 68 percent opposed them.

I guess the "minority" of people in america side with you, and I think I know who those 8 people are.

Peace.

klein

Für Meno :)
Germany's unemplyment fell this period from 7% to 6.6%, isn't that amazing, and also one of the reasons the markets were up today.

Germany learned something from Hitler and his Volkswagon.
They don't simply give companies more tax breaks, hoping they'll use the extra money to hire.

No, they give it to corperations and tell them to build something.
Like Hitler gave to the Porsche Family to build the Peoples car.

Or recently gave companies money to build green energy, solar cells and more.
Now that creates jobs !

moreluck

golden ticket member
Germany's unemplyment fell this period from 7% to 6.6%, isn't that amazing, and also one of the reasons the markets were up today.

Germany learned something from Hitler and his Volkswagon.
They don't simply give companies more tax breaks, hoping they'll use the extra money to hire.

No, they give it to corperations and tell them to build something.
Like Hitler gave to the Porsche Family to build the Peoples car.

Or recently gave companies money to build green energy, solar cells and more.
Now that creates jobs !
The gov't gives companies money.......like the half billion that was given to Solyndra? No thanks.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
For crying out loud. I do not understand why months ago I said I like Herman. I started the thread I want Herman. I dont see a thread about, why I love
Obama
Every thread defends him, not one supports him.
Beating the crap outta poor Herman, (but I can see he likes it, it makes him come alive)
Ok so hes a nobody with not much money.
Obama was a nobody with lots of money.
Obama is still a nobody, with the presidency, and so many sneaky and dark secrets, we do not have the time or energy to post it all.
Perry has issues with Immigrants
Romney with obamneycare
Bachman being to shrill
Ron Paul too liberal
Hunstsman too liberal
Johnson too liberal
gingrich too professorlike, and his domestic relations problem
Santorum, couldnt win the state
What is the problem with Herman???? he worked in the federal reserve? he worked at burger king? He worked in a pizza shop oops ran it, worked for Pillsbury, oops ran it....:biting:, he worked, he worked, more than our POTUS ever did and we elected him...........................:sad-little: