Herman Cain

menotyou

bella amicizia
I should have used a different word. I hate this conversation to begin with. Damned if you do, damned if you don't.
I don't think it's my place to support or not support. It is their business. They have to live the whatever decision they make. Their conscience is what they have to live with. They have to face their maker in the end.
I think when 'normal' people are in a place where they have to think about this 'choice', I don't think they are having fun. It is heart wrenching. That is just the beginning if the pain. I know people are usually 100% for or 100% against. I see it differently. It's none of my business.

I should have used a different word. I hate this conversation to begin with. Damned if you do, damned if you don't.
I don't think it's my place to support or not support. It is their business. They have to live the whatever decision they make. Their conscience is what they have to live with. They have to face their maker in the end.
I think when 'normal' people are in a place where they have to think about this 'choice', I don't think they are having fun. It is heart wrenching. That is just the beginning if the pain. I know people are usually 100% for or 100% against. I see it differently. It's none of my business.

If a mother chose to hold a pillow over an infants face until it was dead, would you support that choice? Of course you wouldn't. Most anti-abortion people view both actions pretty much the same. I am torn on the issues of pregnancies that are life threatening, instances of rape or incest etc.

I fully support a woman's right to choose not to have sex or to use per pregnancy birth control.

I am opposed to tax dollars paying for abortions.

moreluck

golden ticket member
I didnt know you were jewish,

Peace.

Yada, Yada, Yada was most popular a saying of Elaine Benes on Seinfeld.............even though her friends are Jewish
Elaine was brought up Catholic. Celebrates Christmas. Specifically states that she is not Jewish in one episode.
The Goyim Gang

menotyou

bella amicizia
If a mother chose to hold a pillow over an infants face until it was dead, would you support that choice? Of course you wouldn't. Most anti-abortion people view both actions pretty much the same. I am torn on the issues of pregnancies that are life threatening, instances of rape or incest etc.

I fully support a woman's right to choose not to have sex or to use per pregnancy birth control.

I understand that view. No. I don't agree with the pillow. I just don't want to judge the person who has to make that choice. They have enough to deal without having my eyes staring down on them. That just my opinion. I don't knock anyone on how they feel on this subject. Like I said, I hate this conversation. It's the hot potato that I don't want to touch.

bbsam

Staff member

If we are going to use such "What would you do if..." scenarios, answer this one. A clinic is on fire. A woman seeking an abortion is trapped in an exam room and in the back there is a storage for 10,000 fertilized human eggs for transplantation. Not all the embryos will be used, but they exist. You can save either the woman or the eggs. Which do you choose and why?

brett636

littleboybrown:893102 said:
I think it's safe to say his 15 minutes are up... dropping in the polls, I don't think he we have money, support

Really?

http://www.digitaljournal.com/article/313198

If we are going to use such "What would you do if..." scenarios, answer this one. A clinic is on fire. A woman seeking an abortion is trapped in an exam room and in the back there is a storage for 10,000 fertilized human eggs for transplantation. Not all the embryos will be used, but they exist. You can save either the woman or the eggs. Which do you choose and why?
I would save the woman, of course. and to answer the real question you are setting up. The fertilized eggs are not embryos at this point there has been no development.

I take it that you think this is an equivalent situation, but it isn't the same thing.

I understand that view. No. I don't agree with the pillow. I just don't want to judge the person who has to make that choice. They have enough to deal without having my eyes staring down on them. That just my opinion. I don't knock anyone on how they feel on this subject. Like I said, I hate this conversation. It's the hot potato that I don't want to touch.

I'm not sure what you mean by judging. I don't judge their eternal soul or if they are good or bad people. I know from the data that has come forward over the years that many abortions are chosen simply because someone got pregnant and didn't want to be. Good people sometimes make bad decisions, doesn't make them children of the devil.

klein

Für Meno :)
trinkle, what you would do or would have done, if your daughter of 12 years old says she mistakenly got pregnant... and doesn't want the baby, she wants to finish school and go to college, and become someone one day, instead ?

She doesn't want to be set sofar behind early in her life.

Wouldn't you call that a tough decision to make, or would it be a simply no ?

trinkle, what you would do or would have done, if your daughter of 12 years old says she mistakenly got pregnant... and doesn't want the baby, she wants to finish school and go to college, and become someone one day, instead ?

The answer would be no. I taught my daughters personal responsibility at an early age. They would not have been surprised by my answer.

menotyou

bella amicizia
I'm not sure what you mean by judging. I don't judge their eternal soul or if they are good or bad people. I know from the data that has come forward over the years that many abortions are chosen simply because someone got pregnant and didn't want to be. Good people sometimes make bad decisions, doesn't make them children of the devil.
I am not talking about the idiots in the world. I live in an area where welfare seems to be a right, not an aid.
Including the visit to the local *&%&*&% doctor. That's not what I'm talking about. I'm talking about the real people who have a conscience and life issues.

Ok. I am done with this subject. No offense to anyone. :)

bbsam

Staff member
I would save the woman, of course. and to answer the real question you are setting up. The fertilized eggs are not embryos at this point there has been no development.

I take it that you think this is an equivalent situation, but it isn't the same thing.
if life begins at conception, then you are simply wrong to say it is not the same.

UPS Lifer

This is actually a good question. It makes you choose an answer! Though I do not feel it is my place to judge another person. I leave that for their Maker. But if you ask me whether I believe in abortion I pick life every time. If I had a daughter who was under 18 and wanted an abortion, I would not ever consent but I would provide her with unconditional love and help her get through the pregnancy, and I would personally take responsibility for my grandchild if necessary.

OH.... Not at all a tough decision. On another note... I don't define a candidate by their stance on abortion or gay marriage but on their ability and passion to get America back on her feet through a robust private economy, less government and government interference and plenty of jobs and a strong border presence to keep terrorism and illegal crossings at bay.