Herman Cain

804brown

Stay on topic.
Better yet... earn the right to vote in the United States of America before commenting on our way of life, our politics or our electoral process.

Are you kidding me?? We live in the American Empire that not only comments on other sovereign nations' way of life ,politcs, etc but also works to undermine, destroy and overturn other sovereign nations' governements!! So some canadian is not allowed to criticize our country, please, thats peanuts!!

Are you kidding me?? We live in the American Empire that not only comments on other sovereign nations' way of life ,politcs, etc but also works to undermine, destroy and overturn other sovereign nations' governements!! So some canadian is not allowed to criticize our country, please, thats peanuts!!
Are YOU kidding ME? This is America, she is intitled to her opinion, just as you are.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
[h=1]Unable To Produce More Cain Evidence, Politico's Allen Brags Of Big Number of 'Twitter Mentions'[/h]

A This is the biggest single Twitter controversy of the campaign. 48,000 mentions!"

That was Mike Allen doing his best "look--a squirrel!" dodge on today's Morning Joe.
Pressed by Joe Scarborough as to whether Politico had any more details beyond its story's vague allegation that Herman Cain had made gestures "that were not overtly sexual but that made women uncomfortable," Allen's telling first instinct was to point to the story's popularity on a social networking site.

Again no real story here.
No actual facts.

Read more: Unable To Produce More Cain Evidence, Politico's Allen Brags Of Big Number of 'Twitter Mentions' | NewsBusters.org

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll

The only proof I need to provide is that I asked you for proof of your allegations. I haven't said the GOP had nothing to do with this, I have made no allegations ,
but you did say the DNC "leaked" the story. That means the burden of proof is on you. That's debate 101.
It's pretty easy for you to rant, spew hatred, demean others and in some instances out right lie when you have no proof of anything. More and more people on here are learning who has the integrity and who does not.

FAIL! Better check what I really said before you go on rants. So far, in this post, you demonstrate that you dont have any integrity.

Peace.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
attachment.php

Here I fixed it for ya MORE,

Peace.

steward71

The Great Obamay VS Intelligent Little Girl

The Great One,Barack Obamay was seated next to a little girl on an airplane trip back to Washington. He turned to her and said "Lets talk. I've heard that flights go quicker if you strike up a conversation with your fellow passengers."

The little girl, who had just opened her book, closed it slowly and said to The Great Obamay "What would you like to talk about?"

The Great Obamay says "Oh, I don't know. How about What Changes I should make to America?" and he smiles the Great Obamay smile.

"Ok", she says "That could be an interesting topic. But let me ask you a question first. A horse, a cow, and deer all eat the same stuff--grass, Yet a deer excretes little pellets , while a cow turns out a flat patty, and horse produces clumps of dries grass and one of your big supports The Other Side gives the watery ice cream kind. Why do you suppose that is?"

The Great Obamay, visilby surprised by the little girl's intelligence, thinks about it for a second and finally says "Hummm, I have no idea."

To which the little girl replies, "Do you really feel qualified to change America when you don't know Sh**?"

wkmac

HERMAN CAIN makes another foreign policy blunder! The mouth that keeps on giving, gives us another GEM for the world to laugh at!

Cain's Palestine Blunder - Yahoo! News

Peace.

Where Cain and others get it so grossly wrong when it come to the Israeli/Palestinian question is bending to believers of mythology for votes rather than standing on history and archeology which has begun to unlock a very different picture. This uncovered evidence de-couples any claims that either jews or arabs would hold based on now proven mythical writings that stand not on hard fact but on the stories by bronze age Bedouin desert dwellers out to create their own self importance while surrounded by major empires. The Documentary Hypothesis (see this Noah Flood example for the general idea)has gone a longway to expose the source origin of what we call The Bible as well as it's true age. The PBS program NOVA did a program entitled "The Bible's Buried Secrets" which went a longway in discussing the history and archeology that blows the lid off of much of the mythology.

Even more evidence is emerging that the history of what we know or call "God's Chosen People" may have not been history but a created history to achieve an outcome, even a political one. Dr. Shlomo Sand created the stir and uproar with his idea that the jewish people were more a creation than fact and I can understand this uproar on so many levels. Both christian and jewish foundations are shaken but so too are muslim belief basis just on a different level. For one, muslim believe the starting point for them and their basis is the Abrahamic promise by God of a mighty nation and a great land from his children. If that promise in itself never took place both Islamic and Jewish claims, especially land claims would disappear in a flash.

Until we divorce ancient book from the discussion going forward, there is no solution. When we begin to openly discuss that Canaanites didn't disappear from history but in fact re-created themselves under the name Israelite and that arab mythology also has it's basis from this story, then we understand we are all operating from pure fiction and not fact and no solution will last because it lacks a foundation of truth.

[video=youtube;Yvg2EZAEw5c]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yvg2EZAEw5c&feature=results_main&playnext= 1&list=PLBE93F67C92AC1F80[/video]

It doesn't matter how much you make. Only how much you spend. I propose the 1989 plan. All spending at 1989 levels. You can tell a lot about a person by where they spend money. Spending = values.

klein

Für Meno :)
And the soap opera gets better ! :)

Lawyer: Cain accuser wants to tell her side of story

By James V. Grimaldi, Tuesday, November 1, 2:51 PM

One of the women who accused GOP presidential candidate Herman Cain of sexual harassment wants to tell her side of the story but is barred by a confidentiality agreement, her attorney in Washington said Tuesday.
Lawyer Joel P. Bennett called on the National Restaurant Association, where the woman and Cain worked in the late 1990s, to release the woman from her written promise not to talk about the allegations or disparage the trade group.

“It is just frustrating that Herman Cain is going around bad-mouthing the two complainants, and my client is blocked by a confidentiality agreement,” Bennett said. “The National Restaurant Association ought to release them and allow them to respond. ”