Herman Cain

klein

Für Meno :)
You can be flip about it, but frivolous lawsuits cost every American family plenty every year. The courts are overloaded with them. 'Loser pays all costs' could help to reduce some of them.

How can a little guy stand up against million dollar lawyers from large corperations ? Impossible.
Even OJ got away with murder !

moreluck

golden ticket member
How can a little guy stand up against million dollar lawyers from large corperations ? Impossible.
Even OJ got away with murder !
I'm talking "frivolous".........suits that have no merit.....why must you always go off the chart?????????

tourists24

Simply asking a woman out for a date is not sexual harrasment, and these women would have never filed for such a reason or would have never gotten a settlement, either.
Think about it
!
Says who? Again you just assume it because they settled for money. If it were that bad, why take the money? Why not actually pursue the harrassment. Instead you let him go free over some money? Think about it

klein

If sexual harrassment = a bad president.
then Bill Clinton = Worst president ever.

That was sexual consent, if anything, maybe Monika should have been charged for seducing herself and sexual harrassment.
She did brag about the mint in her mouth.....

klein

Says who? Again you just assume it because they settled for money. If it were that bad, why take the money? Why not actually pursue the harrassment. Instead you let him go free over some money? Think about it

Money can buy everything !
If I offered you $1 Million dollars to take your lunch break in a bar, and get fired over it, would you ? of course !

tourists24

Money can buy everything !
If I offered you $1 Million dollars to take your lunch break in a bar, and get fired over it, would you ? of course !
then they have no accusation anymore.... and you have no right to convict Cain of it without proof. Sometimes you have to stand up for the right things. Believe the rumors if you like, but dont come on here and profess it to be true because Klein says so. Contrary to your belief, you do not know it all. We werent talking a million dollar payoff either were we? I sure wouldnt do something like you mentioned for 35k. How much did you do it for?

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
Like I said before, if it were truly sexual harrassment, why did she leave when he already left>? And if it was truly harrassment, the kind that makes you fear of being raped or assaulted, you would have held out, had a trial, took his money, his job, the settlement. and his good name. And kept your job.

That was sexual consent, if anything, maybe Monika should have been charged for seducing herself and sexual harrassment.
Monica should have been charged for interfering with the presidency, adultery, loss of intimacy from Hilary, and being stupid enough to think she was anything more than a playtoy.

then they have no accusation anymore.... and you have no right to convict Cain of it without proof. Sometimes you have to stand up for the right things. Believe the rumors if you like, but dont come on here and profess it to be true because Klein says so. Contrary to your belief, you do not know it all. We werent talking a million dollar payoff either were we? I sure wouldnt do something like you mentioned for 35k. How much did you do it for?
Best to my memory he did it for free.

klein

Rumours ? Cain partially admits it ! First he didn't and then he did (saying yeah, I do recall a settlement being paid).

It's not a rumour if Cain himself admits atleast 1 situation.

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
So the settlements mean nothing? Let's not assume that. Businesses could hardly afford to pay out settlements to everyone who whispered harassment, now could they? Some battles are worth fighting, some aren't. The ones that aren't may have some validity, don't you agree? None of that means Cain should withdraw. It means republican voters need to decide whether or not it means anything.

The women received Severance Pay. Settlements are awarded in legal cases and the EEOC was not involved.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
There ya go fethrs and meno, and even dilli - want some fast cash ?
File sexual harrasment from your boss at UPS.... might get 50 - 100 K ! :)

It's soo easy, just ask Moreluck.
It is easy, and I as a female think it is wrong. I have seen with my own eyeballs women who want to do just that. Not to say it does not ever happen, it is a matter of perception, or an ultimatum. Women such as fethrs meno, dilli and others know the difference, and are not made like that. Those same women would first handle it themselves, and then go higher if that did not work. Or kick them in the groin and be done with it.

I'm not talking about monica. But since you brought her up. He did the appropriate thing with her, right.