Hilary Clinton

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Bengazi burned while high ranking officials decided what uniforms the never sent relief team should wear .

Real leadership there .

oldngray

nowhere special
picdump_1246_16.jpg

oldngray

nowhere special
...to yet another of your posts in which you "borrowed" someone else's thoughts...

Did I claim it was my own thoughts? The point was the truth being expressed. You are only upset because that truth hurts you.

You would not have made your usual personal attacks if you agreed with it. That didn't stop me from posting it since your opinion means nothing.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Did I claim it was my own thoughts? The point was the truth being expressed. You are only upset because that truth hurts you.

You would not have made your usual personal attacks if you agreed with it. That didn't stop me from posting it since your opinion means nothing.

The sad part is that for all of your posts you add little to nothing to the discussion at hand.

You are retired----it is time to move on to the next phase of your life.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

How much have your posts added to the topic?

A big fat zero.

As usual.

I guess we will have to agree to disagree.

I consider myself to be an asset to this forum.

I consider you to be an afterthought, which is ironic because you rarely, if ever, post your own thoughts. Maybe I should consider you to be a without thought.

newfie

13 hearings, and this last investigation cost the american taxpayers 10 million dollars only to find out "we didnt do enough to protect our people in libya"...

Really??

Couldnt they have determined that outcome for free?

The republicans have abused the power on the hill and tried to make a mountain out of a molehill and they failed, AGAIN.

Fast and Furious, IRS scandal, email scandal and Bengazi.

4 ginormous wastes of taxpayer money in the hundreds of millions of dollars.

This last investigation by Trey Gowdy was nothing more than a dog and pony show for the stupid.

Dont be surprised when the electorate tosses out the republicans from the house and gives power back to the democrats along with Hillary Being elected President of the United States.

TOS.

7 million for a Benghazi investigation that proved the deceit and incompetence of the Obama administration. money well spent .

compare that to what the Obama's spend on vacations each year which is over 10 million.

New Obama vacation costs uncovered; They now exceed $70 million | Stock News & Stock Market Analysis - IBD