Hilary Clinton

Babagounj

Strength through joy
There are NO lines to read IN BETWEEN.

Its pretty clear what the determination was. He didnt say she was guilty, or possibly guilty. The problem is, you people were soOOOOO convinced that she was guilty, because FOX news and their legal eagles told you she was guilty, you now dont understand what COMEY was talking about in his press conference.

But, like "WE" told you people from the jump, NO CHARGES would ever be brought against her for this email nonsense.

Comey didnt say Hillarys email server was hacked, what he said was the People she was communicating with possibly were hacked. Comey said, that she RECIEVED emails that contained classified information and she RESPONDED to those emails. That changes the concept that she SENT classified information.

From Comeys press conference, and this is the most IMPORTANT aspects of the legal challenge to prosecute.. READ THEM AND WEEP.

""To warrant a criminal charge, Mr. Comey said, there had to be evidence that Mrs. Clinton intentionally sent or received classified information — something that the friend.B.I. did not find. “Our judgment is that no reasonable prosecutor would bring such a case,” he said at a news conference.""

This is all you need to understand.

She did nothing more than Condolesbian Rice or Colin Powell did while secretary of state using private email servers.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/07/06/us/politics/hillary-clinton-fbi-email-comey.html?_r=0

Now, you can CRY ME A RIVER all you want, you can pizz and moan about no charges, but this issue is DEAD.

Time to move on, time to let it go or the republican party will look like bigger buffoons and so will you.

The case is over. Get over it.

TOS.
FBI Rewrites Federal Law to Let Hillary Off the Hook, by Andrew C. McCarthy, National Review

In essence, in order to give Mrs. Clinton a pass, the FBI rewrote the statute, inserting an intent element that Congress did not require. The added intent element, moreover, makes no sense: The point of having a statute that criminalizes gross negligence is to underscore that government officials have a special obligation to safeguard national defense secrets; when they fail to carry out that obligation due to gross negligence, they are guilty of serious wrongdoing. The lack of intent to harm our country is irrelevant. People never intend the bad things that happen due to gross negligence. I would point out, moreover, that
there are other statutes that criminalize unlawfully removing and transmitting highly classified information with intent to harm the United States. Being not guilty (and, indeed, not even accused) of Offense B does not absolve a person of guilt on Offense A, which she has committed.

rickyb

WikiLeaks ‏@wikileaks 1h1 hour ago

Although the press has concentrated on Hillary Clinton's email investigation, evidence of suspected criminality extends well beyond it."

To quote the late great howard zinn : "
I start from the supposition that the world is topsy-turvy, that things are all wrong, that the wrong people are in jail and the wrong people are out of jail, that the wrong people are in power and the wrong people are out of power,"

moreluck

golden ticket member
Hilary is talking now.....raise minimum wage, free college, free community college and help for those with heavy student loans. No mention of how to pay for all that!!

rickyb

Cmn54K2WgAAW6ds.jpg

WikiLeaks ‏@wikileaks 38m38 minutes ago

In this email Hillary ("H") knowingly instructs her staff to send a classified doc unsecure https://wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/12605#efmAFGAFHAFQAFgAJeAKd …

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
FBI Rewrites Federal Law to Let Hillary Off the Hook, by Andrew C. McCarthy, National Review

In essence, in order to give Mrs. Clinton a pass, the FBI rewrote the statute, inserting an intent element that Congress did not require. The added intent element, moreover, makes no sense: The point of having a statute that criminalizes gross negligence is to underscore that government officials have a special obligation to safeguard national defense secrets; when they fail to carry out that obligation due to gross negligence, they are guilty of serious wrongdoing. The lack of intent to harm our country is irrelevant. People never intend the bad things that happen due to gross negligence. I would point out, moreover, that
there are other statutes that criminalize unlawfully removing and transmitting highly classified information with intent to harm the United States. Being not guilty (and, indeed, not even accused) of Offense B does not absolve a person of guilt on Offense A, which she has committed.

Sour grapes.

I told you people from the start that nothing would come of this, I told you that once it ended, you would ramble on and on about a "FIX" or "RIGGED" system, it was suggested to you over the last 6 months.

And now, all you legal experts are rambling.

Its OVER.

Another scandal to nowhere.

TOS.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
Sour grapes.

I told you people from the start that nothing would come of this, I told you that once it ended, you would ramble on and on about a "FIX" or "RIGGED" system, it was suggested to you over the last 6 months.

Its OVER.

TOS.

I think u work for fedex.

rickyb

Sour grapes.

Its OVER.

TOS.
are you saying hillary clinton has not committed crimes and should not be in jail for anything?

oldngray

nowhere special
Some of the talking heads are saying Clinton is cleared. She is not. No charges, but not cleared.

FBI ripped Hillary but did not recommended prosecution. They said these cases are usually handled by administrative punishment but since she has left government service nothing would be done to her.

I guess it's a good thing she isn't trying to get another government job.

Right?

Oh Shoot

So what's more important to you now? Whether Trump has said many stupid things?...or that he's seemingly the only one left between an oligarchy and this country's set of values outlined in the signing of a document we celebrated not more than 24 hours ago. Not even a recommendation of criminal charges? After 10 minutes of complete scolding about reckless negligence and admittance of a crime??? #Trumpmorethanever

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
FBI ripped Hillary but did not recommended prosecution. They said these cases are usually handled by administrative punishment but since she has left government service nothing would be done to her.

I guess it's a good thing she isn't trying to get another government job.

Right?
No way she would get security clearance now.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
Sour grapes.

Its OVER.

TOS.
It's not over.

It's just beginning.

Trust me.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
clinton still has the clinton foundation to deal with. This outcome is not a good outcome or clinton by no means. Just shows you how out of touch Washington is and how corrupt the old guard is.

Sportello

Some people seem to be woefully ignorant of the law regarding as to how prosecute-able charges could be made in this particular case.

That being said, I wouldn't want her to be my garbage man, let alone leader of the free world.