Holding on to yesterday

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
Growing up in New England, This guy was way cool & better than Bozo!!
images

Rex Trailer Boom Boom Boomtown!!

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
Yesterday when boxing was great & this man was the Greatest of all time hands down, would of kicked Tysons ass!!!!

sexyupsman

Does anybody remember The Bannana Splits? I loved that show. Anyone from California? We used to have this guy Tom Hatton and he would play all the old Popeye cartoons as well as older kids movies. That was the best!

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
I miss watching AWA wrestling on the UHF channels down in the basement on the old black and white with rabbit ears. The Crusher, Baron Von Raschke, Wahoo Mcdaniels, The High Flyers etc.

Big Babooba

I miss watching AWA wrestling on the UHF channels down in the basement on the old black and white with rabbit ears. The Crusher, Baron Von Raschke, Wahoo Mcdaniels, The High Flyers etc.

Baron Von Raschke! That's a blast from the past! I got into BIG TROUBLE when I used the Brain Claw on my little brother. I couldn't sit down for a week!

over9five

Staff member
Thank you whoever brought up the Banana Splits.

That song is firmly embedded in my brain cells now...

La la la, la la la la, la la la, lalalalaaaaa

backinbrown

respect my authority

hay stack calhoun

Ivan putski the polish power

Cheif jay strongbow

any one remember them

BLACKBOX

Life is a Highway...
Haystack Calhoun sure!..Remember Andre the Giant? Loved the "Battle Royal" where all the wrestlers would team up to try to throw Andre over the top of the ropes.