Holding on to yesterday

slantnosechevy

Nick Bockwinkle, Bobo Brazil, Moose Cholak, Black Jack Lanza, and Bobby "the Weasel" Heenan. Good guy Verne Gagna, who is in a nursing home with alzheimers. Supposedly he killed an old man in that home by body slamming him to the floor breaking his hip. The guy later died from complications. Doctors said Verne has relapses and thinks he's in the ring.

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
Didn't know if I'd be able to find these.

Almost forgot the old Creature Feature show. We used to sit and watch these for hours, and still go out to play. I think the days were longer back then.:happy2:

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
phoebe_cates_fast_times.jpg

ecblank.gif

Moving In Stereo Lyrics
Artist(Band):The Cars
life's the same I'm moving in stereo
life's the same except for my shoes
life's the same you're shakin' like tremolo
life's the same it's all inside you

it's so easy to blow up your problems
it's so easy to play up your breakdown
it's so easy to fly through a window
it's so easy to fool with the sound

it's so tough to get up
it's so tough
it's so tough to live up
it's so tough on you

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
These were "some" of my favorite cartoons/shows. There are so many and everytime I come back to this thread I'm reminded of more and more. Ahhh, I can almost smell the French Toast that my babysitter was cooking in the kitchen.

underdog2006.jpg

Go-Go_Gophers_300.gif

Sammie

She's 46 he's 62, three kids. married since '89.
He played the role of Paden in Silverado.

I always considered Kevin Kline more of a comedy actor (A Fish Called Wanda, The Pink Panther) but when you consider Sophie's Choice, the Grand Canyon and Silverado, the guy has quite a range.

I always considered Kevin Kline more of a comedy actor (A Fish Called Wanda, The Pink Panther) but when you consider Sophie's Choice, the Grand Canyon and Silverado, the guy has quite a range.
The Big Chill also. I think he is a really good actor. He's been in nearly 50 movies and I think he does alot of plays on and off Broadway. Cates also does Plays.

Sammie

The Big Chill also. I think he is a really good actor. He's been in nearly 50 movies and I think he does alot of plays on and off Broadway. Cates also does Plays.

Can't imagine him doing Shakespeare, but my sis-in-law saw him
perform it back east some time ago.