How do I remove united way donation

Dragon

Package Center Manager
Our division manager got walked out a few months ago in front of everyone for embezzling United Way funds. Main reason I want to cancel.

Actually the main reason is because I'm a broke 22.4 but that's a damn good reason for me to cancel.

Well, unless you gave him cash there is no way he could have embezzled UW funds...want to try again on what happened.

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
Embezzlement is a tad bit more punishable than a walk out.

Going to need some confirmed reading documentations

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
Its a lot easier to say no from the beginning than it is to stop them taking money out. And claims of United Way designating your donations to a specific charity are a lie. The money all goes to a general fund and if they include your donation they can just subtract from other donations so everything remains the same. Just accounting games.
Hadn't thought of that.

UPSER1987

Its a lot easier to say no from the beginning than it is to stop them taking money out. And claims of United Way designating your donations to a specific charity are a lie. The money all goes to a general fund and if they include your donation they can just subtract from other donations so everything remains the same. Just accounting games.
Not true-why do I get a letter from the designated organization thanking me from my contribution to them?

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
Well, unless you gave him cash there is no way he could have embezzled UW funds...want to try again on what happened.
That's what happened, it was my old building. He was doing something crazy like changing the forms so the money was sent to him or to an account that was supposed to be a charity but was really just his bank account or some such, I don't know exactly how he set it up but that's what he got canned for. Just when you think you've heard it all.

jimdandy3

Impeach Hunter Biden
The real solution is not to give to these big bureaucratic charities. Find someone around you that really needs help. Give them the money directly. Problem solved.

Indecisi0n

Yeah. The dude that chews your ass every morning and tells you how terrible you are is now your Human Resources contact. LMAO

Honestly the union will eventually have to step in and they’ll come to some other compromise. You watch.
What is this ass chewing all about ? I think I am in the wrong classification.