How long before harris becomes president

El Correcto

god is dead
Culture wars are the only things they really care about. It's all to do about nothing.

Republicans will get points if this infrastructure deal actually passes. Looks like it will with McConnell's blessing.
Mitch “You don’t lose votes spending money” McConnell is agreeing to blow trillions of dollars on government waste. I’m absolutely shocked I tell ya.

refineryworker05

Culture wars are the only things they really care about. It's all to do about nothing.

Republicans will get points if this infrastructure deal actually passes. Looks like it will with McConnell's blessing.
Yes, I have posted for many years on browncafe that republican voters don't care about public policy, and I think that has been bourn out by reality. republican voters go from one useless phony culture war thing to another. It is astonishing how republican voters can be of one mind on this made up nonsense that has nothing to do with their lives. Remember the controversy over cancel culture, dr. seuss being canceled, or social media companies stopping free speech, or antifa, or the border, now its crt. Even the real stuff they discussed is treated as culture war bs, they turned a public health crisis into culture war bs about freedom and conspiracy theories.
The republican party doesn't have actual policies it is trying to advance to help Americans, and their voters don't seem to care. The want to be fed conspiracies of the all powerful left that is out to destroy them

Off the leash

Yes, I have posted for many years on browncafe that republican voters don't care about public policy, and I think that has been bourn out by reality. republican voters go from one useless phony culture war thing to another. It is astonishing how republican voters can be of one mind on this made up nonsense that has nothing to do with their lives. Remember the controversy over cancel culture, dr. seuss being canceled, or social media companies stopping free speech, or antifa, or the border, now its crt. Even the real stuff they discussed is treated as culture war bs, they turned a public health crisis into culture war bs about freedom and conspiracy theories.
The republican party doesn't have actual policies it is trying to advance to help Americans, and their voters don't seem to care. The want to be fed conspiracies of the all powerful left that is out to destroy them
FC61B7A6-886F-4308-A0D3-C1930A87C505.jpeg

The Driver

I drive.
Mitch “You don’t lose votes spending money” McConnell is agreeing to blow trillions of dollars on government waste. I’m absolutely shocked I tell ya.
Meanwhile China makes massive investments that will power their productivity for decades and help them seal their dominance over a wider area of the world. You don’t get it, buddy.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
You are wrong about everything, as usual.

vantexan

Meanwhile China makes massive investments that will power their productivity for decades and help them seal their dominance over a wider area of the world. You don’t get it, buddy.
Meanwhile China enjoys a half trillion annual trade surplus with the U.S. How do you think they can afford those massive investments? The U.S. will never do the same as long as our citizens are clamoring for free money and the government prints trillions to keep them happy.

Box Ox

Think Kamala will pick one of the Squad as her VP?

Hard to tell. Nobody on either sides likes Kamala to begin with. I think she might just YOLO it and pick a total wokie dip:censored2: as VP to fill in until a nationally electable Democratic Presidential candidate steps up for 2024. Anyone with white skin who doesn't like it is a racist.

vantexan

Hard to tell. Nobody on either sides likes Kamala to begin with. I think she might just YOLO it and pick a total wokie dip* as VP to fill in until a nationally electable Democratic Presidential candidate steps up for 2024. Anyone with white skin who doesn't like it is a racist.
You lost me at "...nationally electable Democratic Presidential candidate..."

Box Ox

You lost me at "...nationally electable Democratic Presidential candidate..."

Relatively speaking. It's looking like the 2022 and 2024 elections will be a train wreck for the Democrats regardless of who their candidates are. Which is of course why Democrats are putting so much pressure on their moderate senators to help ram through whatever they can via budget reconciliation right now.

The 81,000,000 who voted for Biden/Harris doesn’t count?

I was one of those voters. It was a vote against the orange sociopath. Not a vote for what the Democrats are trying to do right now.