How long before harris becomes president

rod

Retired 23 years
1627706450392.png

refineryworker05

Another 6 months to year and bidens finished

Place ur bets
This is the stuff that interests republicans. Conspiracy theory fictional bs. What is the public policy focused governing agenda of republican elected officials? What do republican voters want in terms of public policy that can help them in anyway? I just don't hear it really. It's banning CRT, erecting voting restrictions, ranting about the TOS of social media companies, or ranting about masks or vaccines, while republican elected officials work to take away financial help from workers in a pandemic and economic recovery, and it's a bunch of bizarre conspiracies that most republican voters profess to believe.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
This is the stuff that interests republicans. Conspiracy theory fictional bs. What is the public policy focused governing agenda of republican elected officials? What do republican voters want in terms of public policy that can help them in anyway? I just don't hear it really. It's banning CRT, erecting voting restrictions, ranting about the TOS of social media companies, or ranting about masks or vaccines, while republican elected officials work to take away financial help from workers in a pandemic and economic recovery, and it's a bunch of bizarre conspiracies that most republican voters profess to believe.
You know the biden administration new about the delta variant in January, the idiots put nothing in place for nor got a vaccine in place for it. They knew the original vaccine was not going to do anything for delta. That means they were trying to ride off of trumps vaccine achievement. THey got caught, they :censored2:ed up and now they have no response

floridays

Your ears are tuned to the dumas frequency.
Liberty, in one word.
You clowns attempt to have private business censor, force compliance with leftist dictate, and do the dirty work of a dictatorial party.

Screw you and the jackass you rode in on.

Is that clear?

Off the leash

Yeah voting restrictions! Lol ! Are you always high?

Off the leash

Your ears are tuned to the dumas frequency.
Liberty, in one word.
You clowns attempt to have private business censor, force compliance with leftist dictate, and do the dirty work of a dictatorial party.

Screw you and the jackass you rode in on.

Is that clear?
He’s probably a pot head

Serf

Shades of Gerry Ford. Served both VP & POTUS despite never being elected. Legacy media praised him as a healer. Bringing together a divided nation. Also I believe Ford pardoned Robert E. Lee.

floridays

Shades of Gerry Ford. Served both VP & POTUS despite never being elected. Legacy media praised him as a healer. Bringing together a divided nation. Also I believe Ford pardoned Robert E. Lee.
Not exactly sure why Robert E. Lee would need pardoned.
I'll check it.

As far as I know Ford was elected on the Nixon ticket as VP.

Exactly what is your problem?

oldngray

nowhere special
Not exactly sure why Robert E. Lee would need pardoned.
I'll check it.

As far as I know Ford was elected on the Nixon ticket as VP.

Exactly what is your problem?
Ford was only elected to Congress and was Speaker of the House. When Spiro Agnew had to quit (before Nixon did) Ford moved up to VP, then President.

Off the leash

Ford didn’t pardon Lee, the house passed a resolution restoring Lee’s citizenship and Ford signed it. Hope this helps

The Driver

I drive.
Culture wars are the only things they really care about. It's all to do about nothing.

Republicans will get points if this infrastructure deal actually passes. Looks like it will with McConnell's blessing.