How many here are ready to strike UPS? I think if this contract is that bad we should Strike UPS.

Wontmake9.5

My job is fun
BF22D580-13BF-4B61-9A3E-B2E1323B1E2B.gif
Tony saying he doesn’t care vote it no lol. You sound more of a baby in the thread then we have all month.

Days

And what about drivers delivering freight to people's houses?

I feel for ya. When I first started the job I asked "how are drivers supposed to deliver this by themselves". We at least get assistance with over 70's but there's no language about 50 lbs above the shoulders which is just back breaking. "Keep it in the power zone!!"

Tony Q

Are you serious?

Job protection. Article 37 protection for the proposed new jobs. Pension reform. Real 9.5 . Language. Harassment and abuse of technology language.
I feel those are all addressed. So I guess it will be back to the drawing board. Wish them luck.

I feel for ya. When I first started the job I asked "how are drivers supposed to deliver this by themselves". We at least get assistance with over 70's but there's no language about 50 lbs above the shoulders which is just back breaking
At least you have people that can give you a hand. We need a two man team for anything over 100 pounds or over a certain size

Brownsocks

Just a dog
No, I know I'm a dick, give me some non monetary stuff you need changed. I will always be a dick, I'm not looking for a counselor.
Why would we cut our own throats? We aren't stupid and a high school diploma is more than enough to decipher what "as long as work is available" means.

You aren't tough enough to be a dick, you are nothing more than a sellout troll.

I vote NO!!

Tony Q

Rightfully so. An extra 1-1.50 for all existing part timers. 9.5 protection for 22.4 drivers, and protection from technology discharge and it's a yes. I also don't think part timers should have to lift 50+ lb boxes above shoulder level
Ah, a new proposal. I will bring up the over 50 pounds over the shoulder one. Thanks.

Tony Q

ready for strike vote no on 1980s pension increase in 20 20. 70 cent raise lets vote no for part timers that are worked like animals for 13.00 hr.ceo makes 7000.00 hr and we get 70 cents what a joke hell nooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Hell yeah, lets strike these mothers.

bowhnterdon

Tony Q , I get it. Vote yes, but only if we can have several different Pension and health plans, paying vastly different amounts with no rhyme or reason. Add in some are going broke while others are increasing their payouts. Wait a minute, don’t... we already...isn’t that what we..... Nah. I will vote no

F

Frankie's Friend

Seriously what percentage of beard exemptions are needed medically and not just someone who could find a crooked doctor to sign off on a beard?
Who cares?
Not my #1 issue.
Which is a worse representation of the company...
A. Drivers with a trimmed beard.
Or...
B. Trucks that look like they've been to the tractor pulls 80% of the year.