How's peak?

Zowert

Yeah that is hilarious. DIAD training is so ā€˜state of the artā€™. The dude that said all his nurse girlfriend does is hand out pills and take blood pressure was funny (I know they do more than that), the pissed off replies from other nurses was great. I wonder what the original poster in that forum would think if she knew we make over $100k now (that thread is ten years old). She was salty over $76k, LOL, Iā€™m just over $80k now and Iā€™m not even top rate.

textat3

Rumor has it heads are gonna role come January. Seems like volume never materialized like they planned and they way over hired. FEDEX Ground is slammed.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Yeah that is hilarious. DIAD training is so ā€˜state of the artā€™. The dude that said all his nurse girlfriend does is hand out pills and take blood pressure was funny (I know they do more than that), the pissed off replies from other nurses was great. I wonder what the original poster in that forum would think if she knew we make over $100k now (that thread is ten years old). She was salty over $76k, LOL, Iā€™m just over $80k now and Iā€™m not even top rate.
Loved these comments.
D764CF46-AB5C-40BE-9EF9-F78307CE26EE.jpeg
B177D9C7-8C03-454E-BFF1-C23F16E1712D.jpeg

ouanling

so much volume.

They had to send my fulltime driver friend as my walker today for a major 108 stops. Not that im complaining, but :censored2:.. they keep hiring :censored2:ty 30 stop/day guys and they dont even have the volume on 80% of days.

PASinterference

Yes, I know I'm working late.

Iā€™m getting really sick of people trying to feed us snacks and exploit us on YouTube/social media. NEVER TAKE ANYTHING FROM CUSTOMERS UNLESS ITS CASH!
šŸ§”āœŠ
You don't have to eat it and do the little NFL touchdown dance on camera. Eat it in your nasty little package car off camera like a good little rookie.

MAKAVELI

Iā€™m getting really sick of people trying to feed us snacks and exploit us on YouTube/social media. NEVER TAKE ANYTHING FROM CUSTOMERS UNLESS ITS CASH!
šŸ§”āœŠ
The worst customer "gifts" are homemade baked goods or candy, especially during covid-19.

Dear Diary

UPS PC Slave
Rumor has it heads are gonna role come January. Seems like volume never materialized like they planned and they way over hired. FEDEX Ground is slammed.

Yet UPS is still telling shippers to hold back trailers, also turning away Amazon trailers after they're already at the UPS depot because they hit the allocated volume...

Brown287

Im not the Mail Man!
Guys are in denial if they donā€™t think volume is down. Weā€™ve only had a couple of days that would be ā€œpeakā€ type days. The rest have been lack luster at best.

We keep hearing ā€œwait till tomorrowā€, well weā€™re running out of ā€œtomorrowā€™sā€. We have way too much capacity for what weā€™re getting, clearly UPS pissed off the wrong accounts and kissed the asses of the wrong ones as well.

SorryLazyPOS

Big Kahuna Burger
Guys are in denial if they donā€™t think volume is down. Weā€™ve only had a couple of days that would be ā€œpeakā€ type days. The rest have been lack luster at best.

We keep hearing ā€œwait till tomorrowā€, well weā€™re running out of ā€œtomorrowā€™sā€. We have way too much capacity for what weā€™re getting, clearly UPS pissed off the wrong accounts and kissed the asses of the wrong ones as well.
Just wait till tomorrow.

SorryLazyPOS

Big Kahuna Burger
If weā€™re so ā€œover paidā€ then hand the nurse the truck and diad and see what she says then. but make sure she has 200 stops with 450 pieces.

vvv

šŸ§”āœŠ

Just gotta love the no 3 points of contact while jumping back into the truck. Video would been terrific if she had cracked her shins on the stairs and took a nose dive.